All reviews convenient location nice hotel great business would stay here again nice lobby shopping and restaurants bistro denver starbucks desk highway hallway concert
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This hotel has a very nice gym and great indoor pool! But what really makes me want to come back was the customer service provided by the front desk, specifically Mary. She went above and beyond to accommodate my travel changes and make sure I was well taken care of. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here on a small honeymoon we had mid October. We aren't very seasoned in our travels yet, but this hotel blew our other hotels out of the water. I think we scored quite well getting this hotel. It was easy to find with easy access to nice food. (There is an awesome Greek Restaurant right across the street) The best part was the park and ride being within a walking distance. Granted park and ride is free, it was nice having free parking at the hotel and being able to walk to the train station. We used the train to travel nearly everywhere. Overall, the room was nice, we comfortable with a couch and a nice TV. The bathroom was large with a decent sized closet to keep our coats. The bed was excellent! The service was friendly.
We didn't get to try to in hotel deli, but it looked nice. We took a stroll through the courtyard and it was very nice and calming, but we did not spend much time there. This was a nice hotel, with a great price of $71 per night via Orbtiz. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

A classic Courtyard with a nicely remodeled lobby, but the rooms look very tired and need a make-over. Interior courtyard was nice, but deserted. Staff is efficient but rates seem high. Bistro restaurant did a nice job for breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This was a great value at 79.00 per night. We were on out usually IKEA store run. We have to drive 7 hours to get here. The room was great. It was clean, spacious, and accessible from the parking lot and the lobby area. The staff was great, They greeted you with anticipation and were helpful. The location was convenient. It is off the beaten path, tucked away form the main drag,but still very accessible to I-25 and all the major chain restaurants in the area. The bed was VERY comfortable. We even had a balcony. A great deal and still accessible to downtown Denver and the attractions. It is close to the light rail station. I recommend to try the rial to go downtown. It is easy. It is worth a lot more than 79.00 per night. GREAT STAY!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the zero floor for easy access if located at the rear of the hotel. SMASH BURGER is close by. Try out the rosemary fires.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

As a Marriott platinum member, I expected better. The room had no closet and no mirror. The walls were paper thin. The hotel has clearly seen better days! That said, the staff was pleasant and accommodating. As there are many hotels in the area, I would recommend finding another alternative.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business