“Very Surprised!”

Courtyard Denver Tech Center
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed 4 nights in March would have stayed longer if I could. Really nice hotel it is a little way from down town Denver but parking is free! Big Bonus downtown hotels charge $10 a day! Also the taxes on your room are not crazy like downtown hotels! This is a great room! Great beds! Great price! I didn't talk to the staff much but when I did they were very nice. There are places to eat around the hotel that are good and not expensive. I'm coming back in July and in August!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Randee S
Danny G, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Randee S,
Thank you for leaving a review of our property. We are delighted you enjoyed your four night stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Have stayed here several times over the past few years. Location is convenient and in a nice area with lots of restaurant options. Went to the pool to enjoy the hot tub only to find a tile floor where the hot tub was. Same thing with the complimentary hot coffee and tea area in the lobby. Starbucks in lobby is the only option if you drink tea (there are in-room coffee makers). Think I'll be checking out other hotel options on my next visit.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Danny G, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our hot tub was removed this past October and we apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. I’m sorry that you were disappointed with our coffee service options. It is now a Courtyard brand standard to offer our guests freshly brewed Starbucks coffee 24 hours a day for purchase, and we no longer offer free coffee in the lobby. Complimentary coffee, however, is still provided in guest rooms. We hope that you found our recently renovated guest rooms to be comfortable and will consider staying at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I visit Denver once every other month for business. I have come to like this charming Courtyard Marriott which is conveniently located near the Denver Tech Center. Their front desk staff is very helpful. They have a real courtyard as well. Unlike other hotels in the vicinity, you will not hear the highway noise in the night. Rooms are well-maintained and spacious.

1  Thank boosboos420
Danny G, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving a property review. This is a very exciting time for our property! We will be renovating our rooms beginning in January. Guest rooms will remain spacious, yet we will replace existing beds with plush new beds and the rooms will have an updated modern design. We look forward to serving you in the future and hope you will enjoy the property renovation.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed here 4 nights while I did training nearby. I am a seasoned traveler and will say this has been the best experience I have had in many years. My alternator went out of my car so I had to be dropped off. They shuttled me back and forth between my training daily. Twice they dropped me by Target to grab some toiletry items. Every employee I spoke to loves the company, loves their job and loved their management. They show it in how they treated me. They sincerely cared about everything. Since I did not have a car ate at the Bistro inside hotel every night. Food was super great. Shrimp pot stickers one night, Turkey reuben. So refreshing in this day and age to see associates that truly CARE about me.

2  Thank ras1960
Danny G, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

We appreciate your review of our hotel. Guests enjoy the convenience of our shuttle service which operates within a 5 mile radius of our hotel, Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.. Please reserve this service by contacting our front desk.
Additionally, The Bistro provides our guests with a variety of fresh food and drink options for both breakfast and dinner service. We are glad you found the shuttle service convenient and the food delicious, and we look forward to welcoming you to our property during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

It may sound like a little thing, but this hotel has eliminated the free coffee in the morning. When paying $169 a night for a slightly below average room is a cup of coffee too much to ask??
Of course you can understand their motivation, they want you to by the $2-$5 cup of Starbucks coffee at the Bistro....this is BS!!! first I hate Starbucks,,,and secondly I just needed a small cup to hit the road ...It tells me that managers do not care about their guests...

You can see by the reviews below that management does not respond to reviews (good or bad)...to me that signifies a level of disengagement with the customer experience ...

The rooms need some work ...very thin walls ...

Staff was friendly ...

1  Thank David P
Danny G, Manager at Courtyard Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thanky you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the hotel. The hotel is scheduled for a complete rooms rennovation in January of 2014. As for your concern of coffe service offered by the hotel. The decision once the Bisto was opened the lobby coffe service would be eliminated but the complimentary coffee is still offered in the guestroom. We hope you return once the room rennovation is completed.

Danny Gomez

Reviewed 8 November 2013

This hotel has a very nice gym and great indoor pool! But what really makes me want to come back was the customer service provided by the front desk, specifically Mary. She went above and beyond to accommodate my travel changes and make sure I was well taken care of. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here on a small honeymoon we had mid October. We aren't very seasoned in our travels yet, but this hotel blew our other hotels out of the water. I think we scored quite well getting this hotel. It was easy to find with easy access to nice food. (There is an awesome Greek Restaurant right across the street) The best part was the park and ride being within a walking distance. Granted park and ride is free, it was nice having free parking at the hotel and being able to walk to the train station. We used the train to travel nearly everywhere. Overall, the room was nice, we comfortable with a couch and a nice TV. The bathroom was large with a decent sized closet to keep our coats. The bed was excellent! The service was friendly.
We didn't get to try to in hotel deli, but it looked nice. We took a stroll through the courtyard and it was very nice and calming, but we did not spend much time there. This was a nice hotel, with a great price of $71 per night via Orbtiz. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Ce...
#2 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#4 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Denver Marriott Tech Center

Been to Courtyard Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!