All reviewsfront deskconvenient locationnice hotelwould stay here againgreat businessnice lobbyshopping and restaurantsbistrodenverstarbuckshighwayconcert
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This property went through a recent renovation. My room was renovated for the "most part". The bathroom/tub was not part of the renovation. That would have made it much better in my opinion. The lobby was really nice. There is a Starbucks in the lobby. The staff was friendly. I stayed there April 18th-21st, which was Cannabis Cup weekend. I mentioned that because someone from what appeared to be the engineering dept or the maintenance dept knocked on my door and asked if I was smoking cannabis in my room because they could smell it in the hallway. I was not smoking and was somewhat offended until I found out that the person had knocked on several doors and continued to do so upon leaving my room. I did not prepay for the breakfast, neither did I pay for it or try it during my stay. There are several restaurants in the area to choose from, try Smashburger if you are not familiar with the place. If I am not mistaken, all rooms have balconies, some lead out to the courtyard and some do not. My balcony had 2 chairs and a table. The cable stations are suitable for a hotel. The wifi was free and it worked fine. Parking is free. There were several large rabbits on the property on/near the parking lot. They did not approach you, I just thought I would add that for people who are fearful of rabbits. I booked on www.hotels.com for a grand total of $261.54 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I would stay here again. I hope this review helps.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 1st floor and from what I recall, only the 1st floor rooms have access to the courtyard from the balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank OrangeMoundGuy
Danny G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Orange Mound Guy,
Thank you for leaving feedback on our property on TripAdvisor. We are a non-smoking hotel and we try our best to politely remind our guests of this fact whenever a smoking smell is reported to staff. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter. We encourage you to dine at our Bistro the next time you stay with us, as we have fresh and flavorful food options for breakfast and dinner.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Finishing up our vacation we needed a place to stay near the Denver airport the
night before our flight after heading back from the SW.
I called a few places from the road that were booked, it was a Friday night. I was told to call the next exit, Greenwood Village & I found this hotel.
There were plenty of vacancies as it was a Friday and they cater to executives.
We got the lowest rate on our 10 day vacation at this hotel & we go an executive suite. Two rooms with sliders out to courtyard.
The rooms was very clean and spacious. The bed hugged you as you layer down in it!

We found the location to be very convenient for eating as just about every restaurant is within 5 minutes. Even better the drive the the airport was a straight shot and only about 25 minutes.

A great end, relaxing end to our Colordao vacation

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PLConklin

PL Conklin,
Thank you for your review. It is an honor to be selected as one of the highlights from your Colorado vacation! Our staff is thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed 4 nights in March would have stayed longer if I could. Really nice hotel it is a little way from down town Denver but parking is free! Big Bonus downtown hotels charge $10 a day! Also the taxes on your room are not crazy like downtown hotels! This is a great room! Great beds! Great price! I didn't talk to the staff much but when I did they were very nice. There are places to eat around the hotel that are good and not expensive. I'm coming back in July and in August!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Randee S

Randee S,
Thank you for leaving a review of our property. We are delighted you enjoyed your four night stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Have stayed here several times over the past few years. Location is convenient and in a nice area with lots of restaurant options. Went to the pool to enjoy the hot tub only to find a tile floor where the hot tub was. Same thing with the complimentary hot coffee and tea area in the lobby. Starbucks in lobby is the only option if you drink tea (there are in-room coffee makers). Think I'll be checking out other hotel options on my next visit.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Danny G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our hot tub was removed this past October and we apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. I’m sorry that you were disappointed with our coffee service options. It is now a Courtyard brand standard to offer our guests freshly brewed Starbucks coffee 24 hours a day for purchase, and we no longer offer free coffee in the lobby. Complimentary coffee, however, is still provided in guest rooms. We hope that you found our recently renovated guest rooms to be comfortable and will consider staying at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I visit Denver once every other month for business. I have come to like this charming Courtyard Marriott which is conveniently located near the Denver Tech Center. Their front desk staff is very helpful. They have a real courtyard as well. Unlike other hotels in the vicinity, you will not hear the highway noise in the night. Rooms are well-maintained and spacious.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank boosboos420
Danny G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving a property review. This is a very exciting time for our property! We will be renovating our rooms beginning in January. Guest rooms will remain spacious, yet we will replace existing beds with plush new beds and the rooms will have an updated modern design. We look forward to serving you in the future and hope you will enjoy the property renovation.