All reviews front desk convenient location nice hotel great business would stay here again nice lobby shopping and restaurants bistro denver starbucks highway hallway concert
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Very clean and nice place to stay. The staff is attentive and friendly. Beds are very comfortable.

The elevator is in an odd place far from the lobby and breakfast is exceptionally expensive.

I recommend this place as a nice place to stay for a concert at Fiddlers.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night to be within walking distance of Fiddler's Green for a concert. More modern and dressed up than the typical Courtyard. Comfortable, quiet, available adjoining rooms. No free breakfast, but the cafe has cheap, quick options, or a cooked to order menu. Same short walk to light rail stop.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank James C
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I had an unexpected trip to the area, and didn't much care for the looks of the other hotels nearby. I walked in, and got a decent rate. The bed was awesome, as were the pillows. Clean, friendly staff, and a Starbucks in the lobby. What more do you need? This place made a Crappy weekend better for sure. I'd ask for a room facing the courtyard if I stayed again. The street noise can get pretty loud on weekend nights. I will definitely stay here again if I find myself in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Susie S
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The rooms were really nice and big and there was everything that's needed. The shower was great (and clean) too! :) (& free wifi) The reason I am giving 3 stars is because I brought my really nice memory foam pillow to sleep on and forgot it in the room, when I called back a few hours after the check out they said that it's nowhere to be found. I know for sure that I left it laying on the bed (after I picked it up I forgot something and totally spaced out and left it laying there)... anyway, I didn't think anything of it because I was sure that it'd be // but upon calling back I found out they don't have it anymore... They most likely threw it away as I'd think it's a bit gross to take someone's pillow (even if it was almost brand new and pretty nice too)... I'm a bit angry because of that( it also had a nice pillow case that was part of a set from my house so now it's not going to match) :((((

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oksanastyle
Randie S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Dear Oksanastyle,

Thank you for your review of the Courtyard Denver Tech Center. I appreciate your feedback regarding your pillow, and I will make sure we investigate further so that we can resolve this issue. If there is anything further you need from me, please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Thank you!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Our tour bus stopped there a bit late, probably after 9 p.m. so we were not able to enjoy the amenities but the room was very comfortable and I enjoyed a delicious arugula salad at a restaurant across from the check-in desk. We had to be on the bus by 6:30 the next morning, but I would love to return when business or leisure brings me back this way.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends