“Good place and service but it looks a bit tired...”

Benedict's Restaraunt
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, CO
“Good place and service but it looks a bit tired...”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We went to Benedict's for brunch with some friends last Sunday and to my own surprise we did not have to wait long for a table for 4 (we were there at 11:15 am) which was great.

The food and service were good and all 4 of us ate all of our plates and we all enjoyed what we had - I personally had the goat cheese and mushrooms benedict and my husband the mediterranean frittata and our friends eggs cordon bleu and eggs benedict.

The only thing that we talked about was that the place might need to be renovated or updated a bit. It did look a bit dingy...

Other than that the location is great as we were able to walk to the movie theater from the restaurant.

Reasonably priced and parking is easy.

• Visited April 2013

“It's the most wonderful place in the world.”
Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

Benedict's is such a great place that to express it's greatness in 240 characters is impossible. Anything you order of the menu will be an amazing experience. Enjoy and let Benedict's surprise you.

Centennial, Colorado
“Best brunch in the city”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Where to start. Eggs Hampshire, Benedicts 8 ways. French toast. The list is endless. If you're in the mood for salads, you can't miss here too.

Visited December 2012
Aurora, Colorado
“Gone down hill”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I've eaten at Benedict's many times and used to love it. The food was very good and service fast and efficient. However, the last three times I'things have changed. I'm not sure if it's new management or new "ideas" but lately the food is poor quality. It is as if they decided to save ,money by buying the cheapest, greasiest most tasteless food. The omelets are hard and tasteless, my wife had shrimp tacos that where extremely fishy tasting with hard burito shells. I tried a patty melt and it was bad on every level. I will give a restaurant an occassional bad day but this experience has been repeated the last few times we've eaten there. I recommend somewhere else, I won't be going back.

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Breakfast Lallapaloza”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Eggcellent breakfast menu of all types of egg, waffle, and pancake creations in a very warm and attentive atmosphere. The restraurant is open for breakfast and lunch and is most pleasant to dine in as it is very, very, clean and quiet so that you can hear your conversation and not those two tabels away. The pricing is moderate and the food service is polite and quite fast. My favorite is "Harry's Hash with two eggs basted and a toasted whole wheat english muffin. Various specials are blackboarded on the wall by the entrance and your server will announce them to you also.
Benedict's is well above the average restaurant in all meaningfull categories, food quality, service, cleanliness, and dining comfort.

• Visited November 2012