“Memorable breakfast”

Benedict's Restaraunt
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Great ambiance - super service - terrific food. We loved it when visiting the area & local
relatives recommended it. We had the Canadian bacon & eggs and were very pleased
with all aspects of this mall restaurant. Booths added nice privacy to our meal.

1  Thank hplunkett

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Met a biz associate there for breakfast. Excellent Salmon Benedict, never rushed after completing meal and dealing with business matters. Enjoyable

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I came for the first time this past Sunday for brunch with a party of 5 and was happy with all aspects of the meal. They do not accept reservations on Sundays except for some holidays so we were expecting at least a short wait but there was enough seating available that we got in as soon as we arrived. was impressed with the selection on the menu and struggled to make a final choice because it all sounded so good. They have a nice selection of options for special diets including glutten free and vegetarien. Everything that came to our table was as expected and very tasty. This place has a good reputation and from my one visit I can say that it is deserved!

1  Thank like2bike1
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I loved it. A big fireplace in the middle of the restaurant, made for an extremely inviting eatery. I met a friend there and we had a wonderful breakfast. they also serve lunch/brunch as well. Their selection was vast and it was in such a nice setting in Greenwood Village, just off of I-25 in a local shopping center.

I'd certainly recommend this place to anyone. The service was good and it offers a different sort of ambiance for having breakfast and lunch w/ a wide selection of menu items not normally seen on a typical breakfast menu. Check it out, you will be glad you did..

Reviewed 30 April 2013

This was my first encounter with Benedicts and I can't eat anywhere else now or stop thinking about it! The food wasn't just a meal, it was an experience! I am still raving about the California Benny and don't even get me started on the Banana Foster French toast. The staff was inviting and charming so they are stuck with me now! Can't wait to go back!!