“Wonderful! I highly suggest people stay here! The staff are great! Especially Westley and Connie! I was always greeted friendly”

Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Wonderful! I highly suggest people stay here! The staff are great! Especially Westley and Connie! I was always greeted friendly whether I was leaving or going. Connie went out of her way to help me in the middle of night, I was on medication that was making me very sick. I have worked at many amazing resorts, including the Four Seasons. The staff here emulates staff of an amazing resort!

• Stayed: January 2014
LJComfortHR, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete the on line survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope you visit us again the next time you are in the Denver Tech Center area. Wishing you safe travels.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

My husband and I were very pleased with our stay. The room was clean and comfortable and the price was great. We are in Denver approximately every 2 months for doctor appointments/labs and scans as my husband is recovering from sinus cancer. The hotel is located conveniently to the University hospital off of I-225 and Colfax. Also there is a large choice of restaurants, etc. Our only problem we had with the room is that the bed frame sticks out at the foot of the bed and we both bumped our shins on it - ouch! Thanks again for making this stay away from home more comfortable.

Room Tip: we were on 2nd floor - someone above us on 3rd floor with very heavy foot steps. However, I am a ve...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stayed here for two nights recently while some work was being done on my home. I was here about a year ago and the changes are obvious. The new ownership / management has made great improvements to this hotel. Super value - nice, clean room. The lobby, pool and breakfast area have been completely renovated. Hot items including meats have now been added to the breakfast each morning. Beds are comfortable and the new TV's were a nice addition. The staff is welcoming, polite and goes out of their way to assist you. My kids loved the pool! Great property, location and value!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank denverbizgal
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Stayed overnight here when I didn't feel like driving the long drive home and back the next morning. I was fortunately put at the far end of the hallway and had no problems sleeping, despite how busy the place seemed to be. It's not the most modern, for example, the TV was the old tube style (with remote), but the room was as clean as could be. Continental breakfast was really good (fresh waffles, among other things). Would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I did not mind my stay at this hotel at all. It was pleasant and good enough for the one night I was going to be in town; however, I returned the next day after my class finished because I left my cell phone charger in the room. I went to the front desk and asked if they had received it up front. The manager at the time looked in the closet to determine if it was there and it wasn't. A colleague of his looked in a drawer and the exact charger that I was using was in there but the wouldn't give it to me because they couldn't determine if that was indeed mine. This is the only thing that frustrated me because I told them exactly what it looked like and what it was that I was missing yet I still seemed to be at a loss. Other than that, it was an okay stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We have traveled all over the country and without a doubt this has to be the WORST motel in the nation ! The outside looks okay but the owners/managers are horrible. We checked in and the first room was filthy dirty, no light bulbs and the lamps were broken. They put us in the 2nd room and the bathroom exhaust would not turn off and it was making a bad noice. They then put us in a third room. No handsoap. The charis were dirty with cheese on them from the last guests. Toe nail clippings on the run as well as Cherrios! I called down to explain the situation to them and the manager told us to check out because we were compaining too much. She lied to us and said that she had made reservations for us at another motel in the Choice Hotels chain but when we arrived at that motel, we found out that she did NOT call. She said that they had just bought it. We have stayed at other Sleep Inns and they were great, but do NOT give this one any business. The rooms are awful and dirty. None of the ice machines were working. The owners, management and staff are HORRIBLE ! Just read the other reviews here on tripadvisors and don't take just our word for it. It is a TOTAL DUMP. Why Choice Hotels lets them ruin their repuation is beyound our thinking. The people whoever they are who said that they were the owners and managers lie and are con artists ! This has to be the worst motel that we have ever encountered in our travels. Am I making myself clear ? DO NOT STAY AT THIS DUMP !!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank DonaldPile
Reviewed 5 August 2013

It's about half the price of the other hotels within a walk. And for good reason. Hotel is dated. Rooms are small. TV is a 19 inch Zenith. It worked, so I can't complain. However, I was thirsty. There were no cups or glasses in the room. Both ice machines were broken anyway. So I tried the vending machine on my floor. No water, just sugared soft drinks. S I went down to the lobby. That machine had bottle water. And an out of order sign. Tried the other floor... Another soda-only machine. So, no drink. The A/C was turned off when I got in the room and was slow to cool down, even on high with the temp at coldest. For a single guy that just needed a bed, it was passable. For any other reason, try one of the many other choices in the area and pay the difference!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank haskell99
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#6 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Ce...
#2 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#4 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!