The rooms at this location are small but clean. Mattresses are fairly new but a little hard for my comfort. I would have given this hotel a 5 but after reading the guest service guide in the room, we were under the impression we had until 10am on Sunday morning to get breakfast. We arrived downstairs just after 9 and noticed a couple things missing. Thinking items were being replaced, I grabbed a cup of waffle batter and poured it in the iron. When I turned around the employee was literally grabbing things off of the counter out from under people! When I protested, the woman argued with me! I went to the front desk to complain and that woman told me the book was not correct and the person who checked me in should have informed us. She was there when I checked in but I don't recall being informed (was very tired after a long trip)(again that is what the books in the room are for!) I was not the only one who read the book who had the same impression! When I returned to get my waffle out of the cooker, the woman had removed the remaining batter and turned off the waffle maker so I wasn't even able to finish cooking it to share with my husband! We also ran out of toilet paper because there was not an extra one in the bathroom with a partial roll. No soap by the sink for hand washing, and when I called choice hotels to complain, I couldn't find a pen or paper in the room to write down the information. We also were not informed when making reservations that a refrigerator and microwave were available as an option. Very substandard for a choice hotels location in my opinion! I would not recommend this location! Very disrespectful employees!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center, a Greenwood Village hotel near the Denver Tech Center. The Sleep Inn(R) Denver Tech Center is conveniently located within the Denver Tech Center's corporate park, directly behind the new View House Restaurant and Bar. Our hotel is close to downtown Denver, CO and area attractions like Elitch Gardens theme park, Water World water park, INVESCO Field at Mile High stadium and the Pepsi Center sports arena. The Denver International Airport is only 22 miles from the hotel. Visitors will enjoy browsing the stores at the nearby shopping centers, including Park Meadows mall, IKEA and the Outlets at Castle Rock shopping mall. A golf course, several entertainment options and a wide variety of restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. There is an exercise room and indoor heated pool on the premises for your enjoyment. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services and a free business center in the lobby, offering a computer with printing capabilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Denver Tech Hotel Greenwood Village
- Sleep Inn Greenwood Village