“As close to Hawaii as you can get”
Review of Ekahi Grill

Ekahi Grill
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Gypsum
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Steamboat Springs, CO
“As close to Hawaii as you can get”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife found about this place from a friend, and we stopped here while going to Costco. It was amazingly good. My wife had the Maui chicken and I had the Poke and Hawaiian macaroni salad. It's in a strip mall location, but the owner said they might be moving to a larger location. A little bit above average in price for lunch, but with Hawaiian music playing it has a great vibe for a strip mall restaurant. My wife's parents are from Hawaii, and she said it was the best Hawaiian food she's had (including L & L in Los Angeles) on the mainland. We will be back.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank otis1978

Eagle, Colorado
“Yes, Hawaiian Food in Gypsum”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

First of all they have moved so please note their address is 500 Red Table Drive in Gypsum. This is a place where most people go and order take away. There are tables to eat in but while we were there, there was only one other table occupied. Most everyone was there to order out. This restaurant also does catering FYI. The chicken dishes my husband and I order were both pretty good. There are flavors and sauces that you won't find in other restaurant. I loved the Haiku Chicken which was marinated and tossed with cilantro, green onions and coconut. Yum.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Japotter
Republic, Missouri
“Hawaiian food in Gypsum?”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Yes and it is good. Your meal is finished when you order it, so don't expect fast food type service. It is well worth the wait. They recently relocated to the east end of town, just off Highway 6.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dennis G
Javeing
“Great find!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Now, the only other Hawaiian food I have ever had was from L&L , and I love L&L until I ate at Ekahi Grill. And then the gates opened and I heard angels singing. The Maui Chicken is / might be one of the top ten best things I have ever put in my mouth and I could eat buckets of the macaroni salad. the portions are huge, I get the large size and make two meals out of it. The owner is super nice as well. All and all a win. I love this place.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Javeing

Been to Ekahi Grill? Share your experiences!