“This Is such a friendly hotel!!!!!!!!!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Henderson-Northeast Denver
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Henderson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Kent City, Michigan
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Yes, its a busy area but when you walk inside you cannot hear the traffic or anything outside. The staff was friendly and sweet. The decor was the first thing I noticed about the room it is up to date with actual matching design. The chairs were a nice brown suede and they bed and comforter matched!! The furniture was up to date and I love the shower curtains that have that curve so the curtain does not touch you. The towels were fluffy and felt like actual fabric softner was used and the shampoo was Fructis! i have really long hair and 90% of the hotel shampoos are their own kind and make your hair feel greasy or dry. For a busy hotel it was very clean and often beds are way to hard and they hurt my hip and lower back, this one was fantastic! I am very pleased with the staff and the hotel. This is the second La Quinta we have stayed in that we have enjoyed. Oh and the pool and hot tub was enjoyable. :) You rock!!

Room Tip: From our room we could see the Rocky Mountains and we stayed up in Estes Park and La quinta was nice...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Great Staff and Very Clean rooms. Hot Breakfast was great. Didn't expect to have that for the price. All the staff was very friendly and ready to help. Check In was fast and I would definitely will consider when I am in the area again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

San Marcos, California
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Keirkten and Glen shown very quickly of the hotel and the staffs attitude about customer service. I was on my motorcycle, barely leaving the Colorado Mountains. I was drenched, cold, and thirsty. I strongly wanted a hotel room at an affordable rate. Upon my arrival, at the moment, there were no rooms available. This didn't stop both of them to taking care of me. They both, with an enthusiastic smile asked and offered if I wanted to sit down, use the internet, drink some coffee and overall just relax and warm up. They both had stuff to do within work requirements, but, it didn't stop them from helping me out unwind. Remind you, they didn't have to do any of that. This as well shown the customer service attitude from thier own boss. Stephen Shin care much about the customer that he gave them the flexibility to allow them to do this.
After having a cigarette with both of them, he rechecked thoroughly of each space and was able to find a calcelled room. Using my military ID, he gave me a great discount. The room, wow! excellent. Talk about nice and comfortable. With HD flat screen, premium internet, well to cut it short, the room was to a surprise. I now understand why some rates were the way they were...well worth it.
Upon my check out, first question asked..."How was your stay?" not was it good, or how did you like your stay here. No, they were more concerned of my stay overall, not my stay with them.
Melissa Romero
Mandi Gordon
Kiersten Duffy
Glenn Speer
and Stephen Shin
Are exceedingly great with customer service and care for each person checking in or not. They simply just care about the persons needs and wants. They are not about the business, that will come later if treated right. Yes, it's a business, but, they all knew how to have that business and not to make a person feel obligated to actually staying. If the cost was too high, they recommeded another hotel instantly. This is exceedingly good. Most times, it's well you can just go there. Nope, they even pointed out the directions for the quickest result for another hotel room if no vacancy or too high.
The cost was high for my own budget...they made it work where I still could afford to stay. Which proves my point, the customer; not the customers buck.

Room Tip: If this room was in high markings, then you can bet the other rooms are in the same high standard
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Missouri
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I needed a room for one night while we stopped off in Denver, we picked the La Quinta based on price. The hotel is in a kind of odd area it is a very industrial area. But when we walked in to the hotel it was clean, the front desk clerk was friendly and our room was very clean and smelled good. When you book a place based on price all of those things are a real benefit. Used the wifi without any problems. The free breakfast was plenty good. The pool was small but we had it to ourselves. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Kearney, Missouri
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I come from a small town in South Dakta where I manage a motel...I was very pleased with this La Quinta. I am very particular about cleanliness as I have housekeepers I manage and rooms I check everyday. The La Quinta I stayed at in Henderson met my standards for cleanliness (and that's not an easy thing to do)!! Melissa was at the Front Desk and I would have loved to have her work at my front desk. She was very helpful, friendly and personable. We were able to chat about many things in common...it wasn't that I was a "guest" and she was an "employee". My daughter enjoyed the pool and we enjoyed the breakfast; again, it was clean. I felt the bed was comfortable (we stayed in a suite) and the furnishings were up to my expectations of a La Quinta. I would definately stay here again. We left Cherry Creek Mall and ended up clear out by Henderson and were happy to find this motel. I think anyone could appreciate this motel if they were to look at the overall picture. Thank you Melissa and the rest of the employees at the La Quinta...you made our stay quite enjoyable!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
NY
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Because Denver has psychotic BSL, we are always concerned when traveling with our dog and actually staying within Denver city-limits. So while passing through this time, we stayed here. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Guests were actually hanging out in the lobby at the tables and sofas. No one was loud, just guests reading the newspaper and such. Mostly all with their dogs themselves, which is always an extra plus for me, since our dog is family. Very laid-back atmosphere.

Our room was clean, as was the bathroom. We didn't get to use the pool, but the area looked just fine and clean. Noise outside was a not issue, considering it was just off the highway. The general neighborhood was a bit run down, but we found a great restaurant about a 10 minute drive away. Really, while it may not look so "pretty" from the outside, it was completely safe, clean and friendly. No issues and would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JenniferNYC74
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
#13 of 19 in Westminster
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Best Western Brighton Inn
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Henderson-Northeast Denver? Share your experiences!