La Quinta Inn & Suites Henderson-Northeast Denver
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Henderson
McKinney, Texas
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Good motel with a great staff. Went to Colorado with my son for a little r&r and stayed at the Henderson La Quinta. We wanted something near the airport and couldn't be happier with our choice. We saved a lot of money having the breakfast in the motel, good wifi and no problems to speak of.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Omaha, Nebraska
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

First time ever that I have to be escorted by someone in a hotel to open me the room, they say tomorrow they will provide the keys :-s...There was no water, that was for some moments, now it is fixed. I will leave tomorrow, instead of my initial plan to stay 4 days.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Laura C

Travellers are raving about these Henderson hotels

Lake Havasu City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Best stay ever, Staff very attentive and room was clean, pool was great (Adults only after 10p!!!!), breakfast was great. Not one complaint!!!! We highly recommend this location to anyone staying in the Denver area. Close to I-76/I-25/I-270.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Visalia, CA, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Easy access from I-70. Getting there from any point further north and east is going to be a long trek. The service at this hotel is great! It's a comfortable hotel that has real charm and personality.

Rocklin, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Black mold in bathroom, in need of remodel, noisy HVAC, and worst of all, a dog howling in the next room with no help from front desk of any kind. This is a poorly managed LQ, unlike most. Truckers and field mechanics will like it if they bring a dog and sleep with the TV on, but skip it if you are used to a Hampton or Fairfield Inn or any other La Quinta I have used.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Randy M
Sidney, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Overheard the desk clerk mention to guest ahead of me they start breakfast early due to construction workers. Figures room would be dirty and noisy.... very plesantly surprised to find otherwise. Clean room, fairly quiet considering location near interstate. And there were plenty of pool towls

Palos Verdes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you are looking for a safe hotel DO NOT bring your family here!! I just checked out after an employee and his friends tried to hijack me just outside of hotel. They trapped me in street between their 2 vehicles and the 3 of them surrounded my car one of them saying they were not going to let me go. My 14yr son who was with me called the police and they took off. When i went to chk out of hotel because i feared for myself and my children and explainef the situation the clerk "Terra" told me to not fear as one was an employee and i was safe. This made me feel even more UNSAFE i demanded to speak to mgr. and no mgr came. I finally had to call him myself from my cell on the ph no. Posted and left a msg. He finally showed up along with the police whom i again called as this criminal employee came bk to hotel. In the end they covered for this employee saying he had been at hotel the whole time ( i saw him drive up in same car i had described prev. To police so this is untrue) and police said since they hadnt actually done anything if i pressed charges he might get a ticket/fine. So i was threatened, attempted hijack and he still works there because apparently hes had clean record till then. And police did NOTHING. Oh and i still had to pay because they wouldnt do a refund. STAY HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Criminals work here!!!

• Stayed July 2014
6 Thank Craftycely
lq6579gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Henderson-Northeast Denver, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
We must disagree with the guest on the seriousness of the situation. Our employee is not a criminal. We have apologized as much as we can and offered her our services on what she would like us to do. I asked her and offered her 50$ off her total stays and she accepted, had she told us that she wanted full refund we would have done that as well. I have a video feed that shows that our employee was here during the incident and it's unfortunate that his friends acted on their own to chasing her to ask for the where abouts of the phone but again that incident was not on our property. I felt that since it was our emplyee's phone that I wanted to offer her whatever that we can do and it she was ok with what I have offered her. Our staffs are professional and always looking out for our guest needs. We don't think its fair to call somebody a criminal without any proof, which police agreed and recommended her to not to file any police report. We are continuously tranining and doing everthing that we can to make sure we provide safe environment for our guests.
Stephen Shin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Gateway Park
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#73 of 156 in Denver

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Henderson-Northeast Denver? Share your experiences!