Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanpark meadowshot itemsenjoyed our stayfront desk staffsitting arearooms are niceice machinebusiness tripfitness centerhot tuba great place to staymini fridgecontinental breakfastwould stay againlocation is greatoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2008

We enjoyed our stay here very much. It was very obvious that the owners were present on a daily basis as the hotel was very well run and taken care of. Everyone on staff from the desk staff to the housekeepers were very friendly and professional. Our room was clean and comfortable and beautifully remodeled. We requested a crib for our babies when the reservation was made and it was in the room when we checked in. The breakfast was great and the location was very convenient as well. We will stay here whenever we visit Denver.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2008

This newly renovated hotel is clean and nice, and the staff is great. Also, the included breakfast is excellent, especially if you like a variety of hot foods. Best of all, it offers a very competitive rate compared to nearby properties. Highly recommended and I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2007

I was on a business trip and could not find room in any of my usual company-authorized hotels. So, I picked Comfort Suites based on its proximity to my meeting location. I was concerned that it might be too close to a major highway and have road noise, but it turned out to be far enough from the highway to have no noise problems. The room was clean and comfortable. The window air conditioning unit quickly cooled the room on a hot August day. The air conditioning fan was strong and a little loud but did not keep me awake at night. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2007

Had a great stay at this property. Check in was the fastest ever - the front desk people were super efficient! The room was very comfy with a fridge & microwave - bed was large & very comfy. Very nice exercise room with modern equipment. Plenty of parking. Excellent breakfast - eggs & bacon! In a great area. Staff was willing to let me have a late check out with no problem. I had NO COMPLAINTS!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank snooksinK.C.
Reviewed 1 August 2007

Most weeks, my job takes me somewhere... I can perfectly state that "I live on the road". So, by force of repetition, checking in for me is an every-day situation. Until last night. Chian (or so was her name) was the meanest receptioninst I have ever met. Not only was she uncorteous, but her attitude lacked the minimum respect for herself and her employers. At one point, she grabbed my car rental keys, and then complained that the tag license number was not there... she didn't even ask, or request, just grabbed, and then repeated the ammenities, warnings etc as if she was reciting a lesson from memory at a speed that an auctioneer would be proud of.
In spite of her warning, that sounded more like a threat, the room smelled like it was a smoking room.
I don't take it personally, but don't have to put up with this. For sure, I am not staying at this hotel ever, and probably I will just change my preference of a chain. If I live on the road, I stay where I can feel respected and welcomed.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business