Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
US$149
US$132
US$156
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center/South(Highlands Ranch)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$230
US$144
US$119
Hotels.com
US$145
US$127
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows(Lone Tree)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$96
ExtendedStay
US$157
All reviewsroom was cleanpark meadowshot itemsenjoyed our stayfront desk staffsitting arearooms are niceice machinebusiness tripfitness centerhot tuba great place to staymini fridgecontinental breakfastwould stay againlocation is greatoatmeal
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was the place where I had the most terrible experience in entire US. The hotel staff don't hesitate to threaten you that 'We are going to take away your belongings out of the room'. This happened when i booked the hotel for 2 nights and they gave me a threatening call after 1st day check out time. Is it hotel or the guests who decide when to leave?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Lori J, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you encountered while staying at our hotel and I am investigating the incident to insure your experience is not repeated by another valued guest. Again, we are truly sorry and hope you will reconsider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed here while traveling to Denver for a dr appt. Stayed one night. Staff was very helpful when asked directions/good places to go. Hotel is placed in a great location, short distance from shopping, highways and interstate. Rooms were clean. Hotel was undergoing some renovations while we were there but wasn't a problem or a hassle in any way.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Lori J, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent experience at our hotel. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you again the next time you are in the Highlands Ranch area.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Plus(es: New carpet in rooms, lots of space with workstation and couch with hide-a-bed and four types of pillows to choose from (each bed) was very nice on the neck. Good selections are breakfast and free coffee throughout the day. People were very friendly and accommodating and building overall very clean. Few minuses (during this stay) was renovation of rooms going on during day so some banging and construction sounds. Painting outside was no impact though this activity shut the hottub down 3 of our 4 day stay. (Note: Hotel manager adjusted a couple movie charges off bill so that was a nice gesture). Overall, very happy with our stay and I would stay again...just will ask the question if any renovations or impacts to the Jacuzzi (which we cared about).

Room Tip: This hotel offered four different pillows on your bed...that's a little different than many. So needless to say my neck was very happy getting to choose one that fit just right.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Lori J, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at our hotel. We want to apologize again for having the hot tub closed during the painting process and want you to know it is back up and running! We hope to see you again the next time you are in our area so we can share with you our newly renovated hotel. Again, thank you and wishing you safe travels.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Comfort Suites in Highlands Ranch, near Quebec Street, has been my hotel of choice this past year. The hotel is very clean and well-maintained. It is close to many restaurants, shopping, and has a Starbucks across the street. When I moved to Denver in January, I had to find a place until my apartment was ready. I called my favorite hotel and took up residence there for about 4 weeks. I truly felt like it was my second home and did not have to worry about a thing. They provided exceptional customer service from the moment I walked in the door until the day I moved out. All the staff are very professional and went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. I highly recommend this location to anyone staying in this area of Denver.

Room Tip: Fourth floor is the quietest floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Lori J, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Hello Ann,

First, thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal for each and every guest is to provide outstanding customer service and we are so pleased you felt we achieved that goal. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Initial hiccup because Hotels.com gave us incorrect check in time. We made a long trip and were exhausted. Check in was not until 3pm and we arrived at 11am. Darius was amazing and gracious while we were cranky. He got us into our room as soon as he could. It was really clean! We had a very comfortable bed. More than enough towels and our shower did NOT sing! There were no loud distractions either. They serve a good continental breakfast attended by a staff member. I made a plate for myself and my husband when the hotel staff appeared with a tray for me magically to take back to the room. We had use of a luggage caddy to get everything in and out in one trip vs. multiples. We used the laundry which also was clean. There is dry cleaning available as well. Small snack and drink areas at the front desk as well as toiletry concessions if needed. Our room had excellent HD TV and the quality was perfect. We had micro, fridge and coffee maker. Little touches like folding the hand towels into swans and how well the linens were tucked and cornered. I would recommend this hotel to my very best friends. I will definitely stay here again. It is convenient to shopping and major roads. Nice selection of restaurants nearby also. Our rate was extremely good for the quality of stay we had. If you visit here you will not be dissatisfied. I read some negative experiences on this review and frankly I am surprised. ALL the staff were nothing but courteous and accomadating. I realize the furnishings are not brand new but they are definitely not dated and none of them were dirty or dusty. Had an amazing four day stay and look forward to visiting again in spring and summer.

Room Tip: We had the end of the hall on the second floor and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
LJComfortHR, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Hello and thank you so much for your kind words! The staff at the Comfort Suites strives to make each valued guest feel welcome and we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again this year and wish you safe travels.