“Local gem in Highlands Ranch”

Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Denver, Colorado
“Local gem in Highlands Ranch”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

When this place first opened, I didn't like it. I went there twice and had horrible service and mediocre food both times. But then we went back about six months ago and they completely turned the place around. Since then we've been back half a dozen times and every time the servers are super friendly and the food is delicious. I recommend the stroganoff meatball appetizer...whoa it's good. My wife loves the bruschetta. I always get creme brûlée for dessert (last time they had a special chocolate espresso creme brûlée) and my wife gets the strawberry shortcake. They also have a good selection of wines and cocktails. Definitely the best -- if not the only -- upscale restaurant in Highlands Ranch.

• Visited November 2013

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Not Really A Dining Venue- More of a Bar”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We have loved dining at Indulge since its opening in Highlands Ranch. Unfortunately in changing its image to becoming more contemporary, it has become more of a party bar. Still beautiful terrace views and beautiful decor, Offers fewer dinners now- more tapas appetizer plates, which is fine. I get that people eat less, but it seems they drink much more. No longer a place for quiet, intimate dining. With the noise level it is hard to carry on a dinner conversation. On the other hand you can just listen to the other tables next to you. Apparently there are some great Groupon deals.
I think alot of people just come there to drink- it's cheaper than eating there. Great way to enjoy an upscale atmosphere on less money.
I would not recommend this for families or couples looking for a romantic evening out. Not really for a quiet upscale meal in the neighborhood either.

• Visited November 2013
Mountains of CO
“Great customer service”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We had an expired coupon for tasting a flight of wine. Took a chance at using it. The waiter said he would need to see what he could do that they may or may not take it. A few minutes later he came back with 2 wine flights on the house. Now, we didn't get to choose which flight we wanted, BUT they wines they chose were some we had never had before and it was fun to try them....plus "beggars can't be choosers" as they say. I thought this was great customer service! We were happy so we ordered some food and another glass of wine. We WILL return and I think the waiter was very happy with his tip! The food was great, the wine was great and our waiter was very enjoyable. We like the restaurant all around. They have outdoor seating which might be fun to give a try as well.

• Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great Wine/Dining Experience”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I had dined at Indulge when it first opened and weren't very impressed with our initial visit. Since then, we've been back twice (this past August) and both times really enjoyed the wine and food. The wines they recommended perfectly paired with the bruschetta and the antipasti platter we ordered. The cheeses included a creamy, melt in your mouth French Brie, a tart mild blue cheese, a hearty Jarlsberg to accompany a variety of olives and salame. We didn't need to order dinner because the appetizer platters was more than enough food for the two of us. Service was good but restaurant is noisy for intimate conversation. Restaurant is fairly pricey but worth it to treat your girlfriend/wife to a night out and be indulgent.

• Visited August 2013
Cedar Park, Texas
“Indulge! It is well worth it! Not just a wine bar, but fine dining”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We wanted to go to more of a fine dining place for a special occasion, but didn't feel like bucking the traffic from Highlands Ranch to Denver. We had some really good lunches at Indulge, but never thought of it for dinner, as we aren't really wine drinkers, and thought of it more as a wine bar. It is so much more, and getting better and better!

The service was excellent, friendly, and correct with my slight change in the sauce, and the meal could not have been better. The petite filet on asparagus with delectable mashed potatoes is a must-have. It is reasonably priced at $22.95, and literally melts in your mouth. The filet done rare, was perfect. The asparagus was done just right, not too hard and not too soft, and the mashed potatoes, which I generally skip, were unskippable! In spite of the fact that we didn't load up on expensive wines or appetizers, they treated us as though we had.

We were warmly welcomed by the owner who told of big plans to expand the restaurant and the menu. It already has the best view of any eatery in Highlands Ranch, and is the perfect place to watch a spectacular sunset over the mountains. It is truly the only fine dining experience in Highlands Ranch, and will get only better. Do try their very excellent Creme Brûlée for dessert--it is one of the best we have had.

We plan to try their other location in Golden the next time we go through there, as well.
The open but cozy interior is perfect for couples and groups. Even in winter, sitting out on their patio is a delight. They truly have something for everyone, and I'm glad we finally broke down and had dinner there. And, you don't even have to drink wine for a great meal and great time!

• Visited July 2013