“Lunch”

Dining options: Lunch
Pueblo, Colorado, United States
“Lunch”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We have never eaten at this restaurant and it was delicious. The staff was very friendly and restaurant was clean.

Visited April 2014

Durango, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great food; quick service. Really wished we had more time so I could have enjoyed the yummy Sierra Turkey sandwich I got. The bread and pastries looked so good. My husband had a great scone; I definitely regret not getting a pastry.

Visited February 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Yummy Salads”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Quick service and the bread is great ! the free wi-fi can be spotty...which is good for keeping people from camping out there all day.....

Visited August 2012
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Good food but a little expensive”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I visit this location at least once a month. The staff is friendly and the food is created pretty fast. The black bean soup is great. I wished they offered more options for kids meals. The kids meals are too small for my boys but the regular entray's are too large. My husband and I usually end up sharing our meals with them. I wish they had other options. Also, they only have one drink size which I don't like. Overall, I would recommed to anyone who is looking for good food and don't have much time.

Visited July 2012
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Always a good lunch...”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Chicken and Wild Rice soup is my favorite soup on the planet. I love it. I know the days they have it (T-Th-S) and with the fresh bread they make, ti's just fantastic. You can get a burned bagel, or a sorry salad every now and then, but overall, it's a great choice.

Visited April 2012