“Out of business”

Add it.
Thai Hiep Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 March 2014

They closed recently, apparently due to lack of business.
Stop harassing me for more information.
This was simply to inform other customers that the place is closed

I AM COLOR BLIND. I CANNOT IDENTIFY RED MARKING

2  Thank dickgb23

Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is my favorite Asian food and the Vietnamese egg rolls are amazing. Did they move or just close their doors?

12  Thank Dawn N
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Thai Heip is a regular place for me. I love the noodle bowls - pork, chicken, shrimp are all great. The Chinese food is great as well. We held a large family dinner here once and they were great.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

We have always liked Thai Hiep especially the noodle bowls. Lately we find ourselves sitting in this cavernous room wishing there were more diners to join us.

We have ventured off into other dishes but always feel like they are trying too hard to cover too broad a range. The muted decor is showing its age. If they were to block off some of the large space and brighten up the colors it would be a more pleasant venue for lunch or dinner and it wouldn't feel so "abandoned".
Food is good, service is good when they acknowledge you are there. Almost always have to ask for a refill.

Reviewed 12 August 2008

Needs an atmosphere update....don't recall the food well because of that!