“Great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
Portland, United States
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have stayed here for business many times and would highly recommend it. Staff is excellent and I love the breakfast! Great food and excellent service. I have always had good experiences at Hilton Garden Inns.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BillVerity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thank you for your frequent business. We really appreciate your feedback and loyalty to the brand.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Korean first
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed Sunday - Friday, had a great experience from the check-in. Jessica (café) made every morning a joy, knew people's first names, and gave us a free coupon for Friday's breakfast. The hotel was nice - fitness center (4 cardio machines, weights, med balls, bench), pool and hot tub, and a business center with 2 computers/printers. The ONLY negative was the mattresses, but everything else made up for it.

Room Tip: Maybe check out views - I got parking lot, but you could have gotten mountains.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind words. I will pass them along to the staff. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Lake Hopatcong, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn at Highlands Ranch Colorado was clean, friendly and helpful. Very pleasant at checkin and anytime I walked into the lobby they asked if I needed anything. I like the idea of HHilton points club. I would definitely make the Hilton my home away for home.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for sharing.
Seattle, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My mother put us up in this hotel when we came for a visit and we really enjoyed it. The rooms were clean and quiet. The lobby is wonderful, with a big fireplace and ample comfy seating to read a book and have some tea or coffee. I also give them props for the evening oatmeal cookie bars and flavored coffee creamers that they keep in the lobby. Those little things are such a pleasant surprise. The staff is really sweet and friendly. There are also many restaurant and grocery options nearby, though most of them are chains. The only downsides were that the breakfast was a bit expensive (about $12, though the dining room is lovely), and the elevator may be the world's slowest. I will happily stay here again when we come for our next visit.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I appreciate your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to your return trip.
caLos Angeles,, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We picked this hotel because of a wedding venue and it's close proximity. H.R. Hilton was very clean and the staff were friendly and very helpful even providing a shuttle to the venue for all the guest. Close to Denver(20 min) We had a wonderful time. Rooms were clean and well maintained. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BillVerity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
We are so happy that you had a great stay. Hope the wedding was as fun.

Thanks
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I came to the hotel to attend a funeral. There were other people staying at the hotel and we didn't know each other. The staff was able to make sure that we were all taken care of and were able to connect and attend the services together. I got in quite late and everything was in order. The only complaint I really had was that they have an extremely small lobby and a party was still going on at midnight and took up most of the space so it was a little noisy checking in. Otherwise everything else was very good.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
BillVerity, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
We are very fortunate to have the caring staff to meet your needs. As for the noise in the lobby we do invite our guests meet here so that noise levels on the guest room floors is at a minimum.
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Terrible hotel! They didn't have our room ready for us at check in. They didn't have rooms available for anyone else who was checking in around the same time, which was after check in time. Next we found out that only one of the two elevators was in working order, and while attempting to take the stairwell, discovered it smelled like something died in it.

My tipping point was the next morning. After taking our initial load of luggage down to the car, we had returned to find house keeping already tossing our room and we hadn't even checked out yet. Better yet, the housekeeping lady tried to hand me my Starbucks out of the trash can after she had thrown it away. Talk about a welcoming environment. Ill be avoiding this hotel in the future.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Chris I
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Hi...
#2 of 6 in Highlands Ranch
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton
Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch? Share your experiences!