“very nice”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
manville, United States
“very nice”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

very nice hotel,staff was friendly,bed and pillows were great.A good night sleep.I would stay again.Smoking area was very nice,with comfortable chairs to sit on and even umbrellas for the sun.Food and drinks were a little high.Pool was very clean and warm.Good location to Walmart,Target,gas stations,and other places.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Erin W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review of your stay. We stress the importance of making sure every guest leaves satisfied and based upon your review, we may have met that goal! I will be sure to personally thank everyone involved with making your stay so memorable. We hope if your travels bring you back to the area, that we will get to see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Korean first
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Enjoyed the location, decor and amenities in this hotel. Beautiful views of the mountains and a great location in the city. Took my girlfriend to see Denver and visit downtown, the hotel was great. The pool and hot tub worked great and we had it to ourselves, definitely a place we will book again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Erin W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Boston, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Great experience all around! VERY clean!!! Hotel staff were pleasant and helpful!!! Location was central - lots of shopping areas and restaraunts close by. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Erin W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your recent stay experience. We hope to see you again!
Mountain Home, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is a very comfortable hotel in the Denver area. It's close to the city but far enough away from all the traffic. The staff is extremely nice and made me feel welcome. I was always greeted by name at the front desk and at breakfast. The waitress quickly learned my preferences and delivered my food with my usual condiments without having to request them - GREAT service!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience. I will be sure to let our front desk and breakfast staff know what a great job they did. We hope to see you again soon!
maine, usa
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks for my business trip. the location is perfect. You can see beautiful view of mountais from this hotel. Its very near to AMC24, nice restaurants. the hotel staff are very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review your stay with us. We could not be any more pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your business and are looking forward to your next visit!
Ashburn, United States
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn on business. The hotel is clean and well run, and the staff are very helpful. I like that there are refrigerators in the rooms. The restaurant has reasonable prices and good food.

Silverthorne, Colorado
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I needed a place to stay in the Highlands Ranch area last weekend and chose the Hilton Garden Inn based on the Trip Advisor reviews; I was not disappointed. The first thing that was a pleasant surprise was the greeting I received from the front desk staff. Smiling, professional yet welcoming, and I immediately knew my stay would be a good one; these greetings continued throughout my stay. I was sent off to my king room with two bottles of water; my room was clean and comfortable and had a fresh fragrance each time I entered the room. The room was on the small side but plenty of room to move around; I actually prefer a cozier room over a large expansive one. The bath was clean, plenty of hot water with good water pressure from the shower head, always a plus. I never heard any noise from the hall or my neighbors, very quiet. The breakfast was good; I am always happy when I can get good oatmeal, not instant. The fruit was fresh and all of the hot foods being prepared in the kitchen looked great although I only ate the oatmeal and fruit. I did use room service; my food was delivered in a timely manner by a very friendly staff member and was nice and hot plus was pretty good. I am not a vegetarian but decided to have a veggie burger to try it out, not bad. The lobby was clean and welcoming and I loved the small touches of having the iced fruit water available all day. The front desk staff allowed me a late check out, offered me a bottle water and gave me a shuttle ride to pick up my car from a local dealership; great driver and conversation to boot. I truly have nothing negative to say about this property or its staff members, a great stay and I will return. Oh, almost forgot that I was given a much better rate than I had booked through their web site…BONUS!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Erin W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Hi...
#2 of 6 in Highlands Ranch
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton
Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch? Share your experiences!