“Excellent food but too high price for location”
Review of Beso Tapas and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Beso Tapas and Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Loved the wine, loved the nice chickpeas they give you as a starter. Paella, while very tasty, is $20 and had two mussels, five pieces of chorizo and four prawns. I didn't count the chicken, but that's not enough food for $20. I felt the same about the tapas. Excellently prepared but for the amount you get, they are 20-30% overpriced.
If they did a happy hour on a weekend, I'd try that.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

A quick stop to enjoy a good malbec and specials that are announced on the boards. I love the superfood with salmon, and the drunken mussels.

Thanks again beso, you rock...

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Our senior group stopped here for lunch on a tour. We chose the beet salad on the Specials Board and it was amazingly good. The sangria was the best that my wife and I have ever drunk. The empanadas and churros were good, too. We will be sure to go back if we are ever back in that area.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We stopped in for a small dinner before a movie. This place has a variety of tapas which was just what we were looking for. We had hand made ravioli and some slider type sandwiches along with some wine. They were delicious and the wine selection was limited.but there were a few good ones to choose from. Will go back soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

If you've had tapas in Spain or in most urban centers in the US, you won't be impressed. If your basis of comparison is a chain restaurant in suburban Denver (which is what most everything is), then this place is pretty darn interesting. The food is OK, it just isn't great. The service was prompt and friendly, and it was nice to sit outside on a warm summer evening. Wine selections are limited, but I did find a decent Rioja. Cost is as high as it would be if the food was great, but...

1  Thank Daniel L