“Your palate will thank you”
Review of Beso Tapas and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Beso Tapas and Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2015

Great variety of tapas and a very reasonable wine list. Daily specials keep you coming back. A Spanish flair add a unique touch to the menu.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Fresh ingredients, yummy recipes, great service - what's not to love? I just wish the parking lot were a bit bigger to accommodate everyone!

Reviewed 21 October 2015

This our neighborhood go-to bar, a little bit of Europe in our backyard! Friendly , professional wait staff, delicious tapas and sangria, often on weekends the delightful sounds of Flamigo guitar. What lovely owners who usually make an appearance to make sure all is well. Love this place!

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Four of us had dinner here and I could not have been happier with all my choices! I tried the Butcher Board, which that night offered incredible chicken wings, pork tenderloin with the best mustard sauce, steak with a spicy green sauce, kale and apple salad (I am not a kale fan; this salad could convert me) and roasted brussel sprouts that were to die for. My friends really liked the Cajun shrimp; I was too happy with my food to sample. We tried white and red sangria and both were delicious. Service was attentive and friendly. I loved every minute of my visit and have been dreaming of that board ever since.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Our wait person, Nicole, was awesome. Her wine selection choice was perfect.The food was good and tasty but not exceptional. We had fun and must say the service was great.