“Will stay again...”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center/South
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We typically choose to stay at Marriott properties and this hotel did not let us down. It is conveniently located, clean, has a very courteous and helpful staff, and a satisfying complimentary breakfast. We couldn't ask for much more.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Carlos R
Nick A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center/South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thank you for your feedback Carlos. I'm very pleased to hear that your stay with us went very pleasant. We would love to have you come stay with us anytime that you are in town.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Our family traveled to Denver from South Dakota and stayed here. We really enjoyed it -- centrally located to all of the Denver area attractions. The staff was great -- very friendly. Reasonably priced, great continental breakfast. We really like the noon checkout time. Nice for lazy vacationers like us.

Only two minor issues. The tile outside of the swimming area is nice, but very slippery and not practical. The business center also has only one computer -- the other computer station is empty - and the existing computer has Windows XP on it -- slow. It would be nice if there were two computers and not just one.

Room Tip: 1st floor is best
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sam K

Sam K thank you for taking your time and giving us feedback on your stay. The staff always make sure that all guests are very well accommodated. We are currently in the process of updating the business center computers from Windows XP to Windows 8. The business center is also receiving a new computer also. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed and your vacation stay with us and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

The hotel is located near several restaurants and shopping. The room was very clean and updated. The internet access and desk in the room were definitely nice to have. The breakfast was more than what you'd expect. All in all I was very pleased.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jameyspeedy
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I try to stay at a Marriott property whenever possible so the Fairfield made sense for a one night business trip. I recently was in an accident that has caused me to walk with a cane due to pain in my leg. It is not permanent so I do not use handicapped parking. Imagine my dismay when I pulled up to the property and discovered that half the parking was closed for restriping. This included the main entrance, The only way to park and gain entry to the hotel was to go the wrong way down an alley marked one-way and then enter thru the pool area. The only signs posted was the closed signs and the cones to deny entrance. Once you found your way to the back ( I luckily found one of the few spots left) you had to stumble around until you found the entrance. Some guidance would have been greatly appreciated. I understand maintenance has to be performed but it would have been nice to be notified prior to my arrival. I am a member of Marriott Rewards so it would have been an easy thing to do.
I gave this property a 4 out of 5 due to the staff. The young lady at the front desk was outstanding. The one taking care of the breakfast area was friendly and helpful although several of us there were trying to find the remote to change the channel on the tv there. It seemed to be permanently anchored to the 700 Club which was running a telethon to raise money.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ikiser
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We've stayed here twice. The hotel staff is very pleasant and helpful, the property looks like your standard Fairfield Inn but a bit old. We had two rooms each time. The second time we were there, I thought the towels looked really dingy, the bathroom was tired looking, the sink faucet loose and in both rooms there was no shampoo but two bottles of conditioner (which led to a mad dash mid-shower for some shampoo in the other room). The breakfast is pretty standard but they're a little slow on the coffee making. All in all, it's acceptable and inexpensive as hotels go, but the only thing that would bring me back is the convenient location.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Stayed in Denver for one night on business in the Tech Center and chose this Fairfield Inn for the value (cost, location, area). My stay was very nice, front desk staff was wonderful (Ashley) and informative. My room was very clean and well appointed for business, internet access worked well and allowed for ease of work. It is close to Park Meadows Mall and several nice dining options around the area, along with convenient access to amenities. Nice place and I will stay there again, when I am in Denver.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I can't say enough about this hotel. I travel for work and am used to slightly higher end properties...this hotel held up to all those standards and has excellent rates. The rooms were clean and remodeled, pool was great and location top notch. Nick and his team have wonderful customer service too. The Marriott properties are lucky to have someone like Nick on staff! This place won't disappoint.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo