“Great weekend hotel”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
Clay Center, KS
“Great weekend hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

$79 on a Saturday night for a very clean, non smoking, non pet room, what a deal. Had a nice breakfast in the morning. Bed was good too. Will remember to look for business/tech centers to look for weekend rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
wichita kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Usually Marriott Hotels are known for there service, not this one. Also I have worked at hotels even as a night auditor so I am usually patient.
First we were coming in late so I called that afternoon to let them know I would be in after midnight. I stroll into town after midnight so I go to check in. Door is locked so I ring the bell, no answer and then I begin to knock on the door. After several minutes I end up calling the hotel from my cell phone. I think I woke the guy up. He then stated," Didn't they tell you I was working alone...". As I have worked myself alone at nights you still need to be courteous and aware if you still have unchecked guests arriving after midnight. I then "received" a key with a comment there is one key. I did not dare ask for another key. The guy then disappeared.
The room was fine.

Room Tip: arrive before midnight.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dougf74
Nick A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center/South, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for taking your time and giving us a review. We strive to give the best service possible during your stay at our location. We have taken the proper steps to ensure this issue doesn't happen again. Please feel free to contact me personally on your next visit so I can assure everything will be problem free.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

We have not stayed at Fairfield Inn in over five years as they hadn't been as clean and friendly as they had been. On this stay though the we thought the rate per night was worth giving them another try. We were NOT disappointed. The hotel staff was very friendly and the hotel was sooo clean. Our room was cleaned well everyday and the bathroom was as clean as mine at home, big plus. Breakfast was a good variety. Loved that they had peach yogurt. Not many hotels do and I'm allergic to strawberries and blueberries so finding peach made me very happy. Also breakfast area was kept well stocked and very clean as well. We will for sure stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

This fairfield in Denver is awesome. I wish I could have met the manager to tell him what a nice hotel he has. I was here on business and they got me a room here. I was so happy they didnt book me across the way. This hotel looked brand new with clean facilities. Staff was helpful and the room was immaculate. I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Riverton, Wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Very clean hotel, although slightly dated, and very friendly staff. Enjoyed the complimentary coffee and ice water with orange slices. The room was small and had strange, eerie lighting. It didn't feel comfortable at all. There was no fridge or microwave and the mattress was old and quite uncomfortable. For the price I paid, I wouldn't return. There is another hotel across the parking lot with much better prices, a suite in every room, a kitchenette, more modern, more comfortable, with great beds. I will be switching back to that hotel during my next visit.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Redsoxgirl30
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

I have stayed at a couple of the other brands closer to Broadway and County Line and feel that this was the most comfortable. For this trip, it was also the best value (was a little hesitant when i made the booking).

Breakfast was what you would expect, staff was friendly and helpful.

The carpets were clean and did not look to be worn.

If you need to be in this area I think you will find it comfortable as well as affordable.

Room Tip: The studio had a nice floor plan, separated from the bed but does not have a door.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Robert S
Nick A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center/South, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you for your feedback Robert S. We are always striving to ensure every guest has an exceptional stay at our location. Our staff strives to make sure every guest is leaving with a smile. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights with my family of 5. The rate was good, staff was friendly, location was convenient for dining/shopping. Kids enjoyed the pool both days. No major issues at any point of our stay. Nice to have free breakfast, but it was mediocre in quality. The hotel seemed pretty dated although you could tell some areas had been updated fairly recently. My main gripe would be that our mattress was quite old and had become way too soft. I had to use a pillow as a wedge to prevent from caving in to the middle of the bed. All told, it was a very average experience at a reasonable price.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sunofthebeach
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highlands Ranch
Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Hi...
#3 of 6 in Highlands Ranch
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows
Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center/South? Share your experiences!