“New Hotel”

Western Star Inn and Suites Stoughton
Western Star Inn and Suites Stoughton
Ranked #1 of 1 Stoughton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 March 2013

This is a new hotel but has that old country welcome feeling. Staff were fantastic. Rooms were very well appointed and enjoyed the big flatscreen TV along with the internet. Beds were very comfortable and bathrooms were of high quality.

Definitely a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Western Star Inn and Suites Stoughton

Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

From the moment you enter the front doors, class is evident everywhere.The people we interacted with were friendly and professional. Check-in was painless, and we found our room easily, it was very well appointed and elegant in both it's decor and furnishings. The bathroom was just what i needed and in excellent condition; the hotel was well decorated.
All in all a terrific hotel that we will visit again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I liked the sophisticated feeling of your rooms. The cleanliness was extraordinary. The services and facilities were amazing as well! I enjoyed having fun with my family in your swimming pools, it gave me time to spend with my kids. Your food was great put aside the hygiene. I would rate this hotel a 5/5 and recommend it to all my friends and family! I'd love to visit again as soon as possible.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I stayed for two nights and the place is simply amazing...nice quite room with built in Kitchen that include fridge, stove, microwave feels like home.
The lobby is welcoming with attentive Service. Fast free WI-FI internet connection. Hot and Delicious breakfast and I found breakfast is prepared on site with fresh top quality ingredients.
Lots of parking. I would recommend this place to everyone............

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Been to Western Star Inn and Suites Stoughton? Share your experiences!