“Yummy, home cooking.”

Glory Hole
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The breakfast was delicious. Service was friendly and efficient. We Would like to have come back for dinner, but they close at 2pm.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Enjoyed this place as it opened at 7 am and we could get coffee early. Had breakfast here and the food was good. The green cihile was tasty and all was cooked as we asked.

1  Thank Habiba K
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Had a nice brunch, good food, good value, nice service and the decor was very pretty. I don't think there is anywhere else in Hot Sulfur Springs to eat so this was very nice to have a great little cafe.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Don't let the parking or outside appearance fool you ! If you go home hungary its your own fault, because the servings are large and delicious.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I love homemade food, and this place excels. This morning they served us the best cinnamon bun I've ever had - cream cheese frosting dripped over a giant spiral of fresh homemade cinnamon bread. Almost as good as you-know-what! The fresh-made chicken fried steak and gravy on an English muffin was really tasty and not greasy, crispy and not too salty. My family and friends had the breakfast burritos, which were also really good. I liked their coffee, too. The waitress was friendly and attentive and seemed to know all the locals who came in for a great start to their day. I really do plan to eat breakfast here any time I'm within 50 miles. Tell the cook he rocks!