“No frills, but nice accommodations”

6 & 40 National 9 Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Idaho Springs
6 & 40 National 9 Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Idaho Springs
Fort Lupton, Colorado
“No frills, but nice accommodations”
Reviewed 8 August 2012 via mobile

Very friendly! Rooms recently remodeled. I found none of awful things written in other reviews. New beds, new carpet, freshly painted, new linens, new tub surrounds. I will stay there again! I enjoyed our room on the backside because I could hear the river all night. :-)

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank Truckerhottie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I have lost several items in this motel, i was in a monthly rate for tree months, i called the police for c heck up of camera. Korean Lady was upset and scare. One of the items was put back that day in my cosmetics box (14,000) pictures in chips. But i still can't find my $200.00 in an old newspaper. Some pictures, and a ring with a precious stone!.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank briceida s

Travellers are raving about these Idaho Springs hotels

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 29 January 2012

The toilet was broken and when we called the desk the owner came in and kept asking what we did to break it! There was no water going to it. When the 'plumber" finally came. (He said he lived in one of the rooms) He said a valve was broken. When we asked for more towels (The "plumber" used ours to sop up the toilet water) we never received any. We also asked for a partial refund for the inconvenience of not having a working toilet all night and we were told no.
Do not stay at this hotel!

• Stayed January 2012
4 Thank mountainwoman2
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We got the motel at 7 ish in the a.m. and then went to a room that smelt like a bar and had no a/c. There were flies and ants and there was an obvious lack of care not only to the room but the property as a whole. it gets worst. four hours later the maid calls us.. not the manager... to see if we were gonna check out and was informed to go talk to the front office. The thick Chinese accent manager told me that my husband and i had to check out because we got there before 11a.m. and said that's how all hotels work and then preceded to insult my intelligence while raising her voice. We do not stay at hotels often but i know that usually its understood to be for the night and not for a few hours. she then tried to say that we had been there since 4a.m. and when i asked for a copy of the receipt she wouldn't give it to me unless i checked out. Then we i went to check out and get the receipt the managers don't have the original receipt and states they will write me a copy then goes to to the back and doesn't come back for awhile. At her return i asked for a refund because i wouldn't have stayed if i knew it was only for four hours and that the service was rude and unprofessional. she would not give me a refund because" its my fault for knowing what everybody else knows". Someone should burn it down and put something more useful clean and friendly. if your ever around avoid this place all together . you , your wallet, and your trip will ne happy you did.

• Stayed August 2011
4 Thank miaiaia
Wichita,ks.
Reviewed 10 July 2011

very scary thank my husband for having DUCK TAPE to cover the door cracks............ she said we were checked in and I said could I have a key my Husband said as a joke "you don't want me to kick the door in" we went in and the door had been kicked in...... mold in the bathroom was terrible found a roach in the dresser and it was not of the insect kind if ya know what I mean never stay here

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank kathyscorpio
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Reviewed 22 October 2010

While in the past, we have stayed there, we will never again. Filthy, trashy and disgusting are what come to mind when I think of this last trip. Most every thing was full, this time or we wouldn't have stayed there. 1st off the stuck us in a room around back with 2 or 3 yiiping dogs next door. 2nd the young woman couldn't understand why I wanted to change to a different room until the manager came in and agreed. We moved several doors down away from the dogs. 3rd each recepticle had more cords plugged in that is safe. (I unplugged most of them for safety..). My wife stated that it should be condemned. Not only would I not recommend this to a friend, I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank RetiredNTraveling
Larkspur, Colorado
Reviewed 4 July 2010

I would rather be run over rather than stay here, rooms are nasty, mold around sink and shower, carpet is nasty, owners are rude , nasty and lie to you. Is considered to be a health hazzard and should be torn down and owners put in jail. You have got to be out of your mind for even considering this place. Stay at your own risk.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
#4 of 5 in Idaho Springs
Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast
Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast
#2 of 5 in Idaho Springs

Been to 6 & 40 National 9 Inn? Share your experiences!