“EXPENSIVE!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 July 2014

THis is one of the more "hip" places in keystone. Service was good, location good, good idea, but expensive for what you get. We ordered 2 beers, 2 glasses of white wine, 2 double vodka, a french dip and nachos and was 150 dollars! I mean it was fine food, but I would rather save that cash for somwhere more upscale.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our favorite time to visit Kickapoo Tavern is during the summer months when you can sit comfortably on the deck. The service can be a bit slow but the setting and view are hard to beat. Portions are more than adequate and everything gives the impression of being fresh. I really have never had a bad experience at Kickapoo; however, the deck is designed for large groups (6-10 people) or those who will share their table with others--a good way to meet someone new. I recommend that they consider reducing the size of the "picnic" tables so the deck can accommodate more people at one time as once a table for 10 is occupied even by only 2 people, very few people will ask to share. All-in-all, a visit to Kickapoo won't be disappointing to most visitors.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I each ordered salads and they were very good. A little pricier than we expected but we are in a resort area so guess that's the normal. Service was lacking some. We went back another night and they were crowded. We never got waited on initially so left as we decided we would probably never get to order or get our food. Suggest going early or when not crowded.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Kickapoo knows how to make a good burger! Having a late lunch we all decided on different burgers from the menu. I had the Southwestern which had jalepano cheese, green chili and jalepenos. Although just a tiny bit messy, it tasted wonderful. The onion rings were some of the best I've had. My son had the Fat Burger and absolutely loved it, devouring the whole burger. My husband created a customized burger and thoroughly enjoyed his! Service was fast and courteous. Price was typical for a resort/ski town. I wished we had gone to Kickapoo for all our lunches and dinners!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This place has the best menu, best tasting food, and the best service in the keystone area. We ordered the prime rib with mac and cheese, their mac and cheese is soooooo good, and salads and it was amazing. I love their house salads as they have pumpkin seeds and cherry tomatoes. The next night we ordered their nachos, huge, and tacos...sooooo tasty. This is a great place for drinks, aps, and meals!