“A nice true ski in / ski out condo at Keystone”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
SkyRun Property - '2721 Chateaux DMont' -
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
donnakmc
Marshall, Texas
“A nice true ski in / ski out condo at Keystone”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We spent 4 nights with 5 people at this condo. Everything was clean and ready when we checked in, and all the things we needed for cooking, towels, extra blankets & pillows were in the closet. The wood for the fireplace was stocked, so we had a nice fire every evening.

The master bathroom had just been refurbished, and we couldn't get hot water to work, so one call sent a plumber next morning to remove the offending hot water limiter from the new valve. The hot tub was in great condition, and someone came by every day to check on water chemical balance etc.

It was really fantastic to be able to look out the window at the ski runs, then walk out the door at 8:30 AM for 50 ft, put on skis, and get on the Peru Express lift We could ski right back to our door to make lunch, with. I time wasted to get back out on the mountain when done eating.

One quibble was that the TV in the living area was an older 27" analog model, and it needs an upgrade to HD, since they aren't that expensive any more. We watched the Super Bowl at low res anyway.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
erie
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
People with disabilities

Travellers are raving about these Keystone hotels

New York
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
FL
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Chicagoland area

Your age range 35-44
TX
Reviewed 28 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing