All reviewsattached restaurantexecutive floordenver lakewoodfront desk staffhotel shuttlebusiness hotelred rocksbed was very comfortablenight's sleepwalk in showerup to daterooms are cleanstayed here for one nightnice poolwould highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastwe've stayed
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We just returned from a trip to this hotel for a wedding. Everything was great including the offering they have of a shuttle to and from the venue which was so nice and helpful!
The rooms are nice and comfortable and we had breakfast at the restaurant attached to the hotel which was very good, and really enjoyed our stay. Great location too!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Racoon Creek is a beautiful venue nearby. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, our services, amenities and our location. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff both in the hotel and attached restaurant. Good price, good rooms, and good time. Wait staff at dinner and especially breakfast were professional and helpful. Will be my new choice every time I'm in Lakewood!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you for making Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood your hotel of choice when visiting the Denver area!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I am relocating to Colorado in March and I stayed here for a week on my company's paid house-hunting trip! According to my travel agent the federal government rate was higher than the state government rate, however I feel it was worth every single dime!!!

From the moment I walked through the doors I was very happy I chose this hotel! The staff was absolutely AMAZING!!! In today's age of customer service very rarely do you encounter an entire staff who are friendly, and refreshingly customer focused! Every single inquiry, request or comment I had was met with a genuine response. By day 2 of my stay I did not feel like just a hotel guest, I honestly felt like a house guest who's hosts were going out of their way to make it a great stay!

The hotel was super clean and the rooms were updated and also very clean. What I found particularly interesting is the lack of noise. During my stay several college sports teams were staying at the hotel as well, and I only knew because I saw them in the lobby. As I'm sure we can all guess college kids in a trip can be pretty rowdy but I did not hear one peep!!

As for cuisine food at the property restaurant was pretty amazing. Okay, I did not necessarily enjoy the French Toast but that honestly was the only thing I did not like. Also, if you have a hankering for other food there is an Old Chicago, Dennys and a Mexican restaurant across the street and within reasonable walking distance.

All in all I cannot recommend this hotel enough!! Definitely a great part of the IHG Brand! If I ever needed to stay in this area again this would hands down be my hotel of choice!!! Thank you so much for the great stay!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank YOU for allowing us to host your introduction to Denver! We look forward to seeing you again after you move to the area. We truly appreciate your kind review and recommendation.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Spent a week here on business and it was a mostly positive stay. Beds were REALLY comfortable and the walk-in shower was great. Plenty of BIG fluffy towels! In room Keurig coffee maker, WiFi that worked ALL the time (I've found that to be a rare commodity). Pool was outdoors so closed at the time of my visit. Very quiet in my room, even tho they were doing construction 8-5 one floor above me. It would've been nice to see the mountains but they were too far away. Hotel shuttle will transport up to a 5 mi radius, although there's a pretty good bar & restaurant onsite. I preferred the really short walk to Denny's & there is a popular pizza place even closer. Room service a little slow. I rented a microwave (1 time fee of $10) for the duration of my stay. Pets are allowed but the price of $50-100 extra per night was out of my range! Too bad, cuz I like to travel w/my dog.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood. So glad you enjoyed your stay, our location and amenities.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel was struggling a bit. The service and food in the restaurant in the evening was great. Breakfast was another story. Had to flag someone down to take my order and waited quite a while to be seated and to be served. In the room itself, the hair dryer was sticky and no bottle of water -- and vending machine was sold out of water. Would have appreciated a place to buy water or snacks. Did appreciate the extra blanket in the room, though.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback, which is being shared with our Food and Beverage management team. Note that we will soon have a small gift shop called 'MarketPlace' opening next week to address guests requests for snacks, water, etc.