All reviews attached restaurant executive floor denver lakewood front desk staff hotel shuttle business hotel red rocks bed was very comfortable night's sleep walk in shower up to date rooms are clean stayed here for one night nice pool would highly recommend this hotel complimentary breakfast we've stayed
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped a couple of nights fpoor business, great front desk staff, friendly and quick. Rooms are clean and fresh. I have always been happy at holiday inn. Thius is right off highway and great access. Bar/restaurant in house and a few others close by. Rates are fair.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood. We truly appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My daughter & I stayed for a short visit to Red Rocks in Morrison, CO. This hotel was the perfect location for sight seeing & dining in the Denver area. Our room was clean & the staff offered excellent service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Red Rocks is an awesome experience - for hiking or concerts. So glad you found our location convenient for visiting Red Rocks and Denver!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We have stayed here a couple times now, getting our oldest ready to attend CCU. They give great discounts through the university website. It is a very clean, up to date, lovely hotel, just under 15 min from the school. They are quick to fix anything amiss in the room, and are personally involved with the stay. It is such a nice haven of rest after a long day of social and busyness. Definitely recommend!

Room Tip: The rooms are all up and separate from the main lobby, so they will all be quiet. The view is great from any angle.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind recommendation. We hope to see you on many more occasions when visiting your oldest at CCU.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Hotel is wired for Ethernet Internet access, but it was not-functional for me. The on;y access available during my visit was wireless. Wireless Internet access will place personal privacy at risk including the possibility of identity theft.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. We do have wired ethernet internet access in our hotel. We are investigating why it was not functional during your stay and we will get it resolved (though we do have firewalls and security attached to our wifi, we understand guests that prefer hard-wired internet access).

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Am writing this review as an existing IHG Spire Elite member. Am completely shocked with the lack of professionalism, apathy and discourteousness of the room service staff. This negates everything else this property offers. A simple request for a breakfast turns into a complete mess. I call up at 7 am and order breakfast, it does not arrive by 7.50 am, so I call back and inquire politely. A rude and obnoxious lady picks up the phone, does not tell me the breakfast is not ready. She asks me what the order is, I explain I have already given it, she says they don't have the order and the previous person who took the order has left for the day ( which was untrue ), No apology for any mistake, inconvenience, nothing, just a rude statement in the order that they will throw it in free and DO YOU STILL WANT IT, IF YES GIVE ME THE ORDER AGAIN. I was shocked, this hotel makes a mistake ( and I understand mistakes happen ) but instead of showing some decency and courteousness they think throwing a 10$ free meal excuses them for treating guests anyway they feel, The meal then came incomplete, so they had to make another trip, I finally was able to eat my breakfast after 8.30 am. I later explained the issue to the room service manager. My suggestion to the hotel room service, keep your 10$ free meal you are giving to justify and permit poor behavior of your staff and use that money to train room service staff to treat loyal customers with respect, decency and courteousness and to own up when there's a mistake. Guests understand if errors occur and are fine but what upsets guests is rude and discourteous treatment. I would recommend guests to avoid room service at this establishment and only use the hotel room and stay facility which infact is quite good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

While we are pleased you found the level of service at our hotel met your expectations, we apologize that your experience with room service was sub-par. Our management team is reviewing your comments here along with those made personally, with the staff to ensure our room service team is properly trained to not just meet, but to exceed the service standards we set. We will be in touch soon to follow up.