“shantel WORRELL”

Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South
Lakewood, Colorado
“shantel WORRELL”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My stay here has been good. I feel very safe here, my husband travels for a living, so it's just my son and I most of the time. my son has made some new friends here, The staff here is very friendly. they have a good and healthy breakfast bar. They have very good deal on rooms to. and now they got discounts for guest to go to Elitch garden. can't wait to go. very good housekeeping. and very friendly to. nice kitchen.

Room Tip: get one of the end room, there bigger.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Shantel - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you have been pleased with your stay so far at our hotel. The staff and I have truly enjoyed having you visit and look forward to having you continue to do so!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Pros: Great staff, no bugs, very clean kitchenette and bathroom, all equipment worked.

Cons: Rust stains on every balcony walkway, filthy carpet in guest room, food stains on filthy upholstered chair in guest room.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the carpet and chair in your room were unclean, we are in the process of replacing them at the property. Still, we are excited to know that we were able to impress you with our wonderful staff.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Beautifully appointed studios w/full kitchen for very reasonable price. The breakfast was above average in a bright clean space. Ample parking. Great staff. I don't see how you can beat this deal. This is a Marriott Family hotel and it shows.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your stay and enjoyed our amenities. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotel Brand, we pride ourselves on providing excellent service and attention to detail. I'm glad to see we were able to do this for you!

bRAZORIA
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Excellent staff, clean room in a great location. This facility has been upgraded and the new mattress was a real improvement. We stayed several days and appreciated the kitchen facilities in the room. Not fancy but very comfortable.

Room Tip: Plan to bring some personal supplies i.e. shampoo, conditioner, body wash and dish detergent with yo...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness and comfort during your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Superb staff, very clean rooms, quiet location, and excellent wifi connection. I was at the other Lakewood property (west) and had horrible service and wifi connection and would NOT recommend that location, so I transferred to Lakewood South. So glad I did! The staff was fantastic, clean room and very high quality service all around with excellent wifi so I could get work done. I had my pajamas stolen at the west location and the district manager even reimbursed me for the loss. Now who would do such a nice thing like that these days?? She did! Lakewood South experience was just overall superb and highly recommend this hotel! 5 stars just even isn't enough! As I said ALL the staff were fantastic and the value, quality and location were superb! Thank you to all the staff there as they were so friendly and helpful! Again I highly recommend this hotel! Tricia B.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how hard this property works to put guests first and make it right whenever we can. It truly was a pleasure to have you as our guest. You will be missed!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We met most of most of the staff over the first part of our stay including maintenance and house keeping. Everyone seemed genuine & friendly and were doing more than just a "job." (I hope the company is doing profit sharing with them. They seem to work as a team.) I am doing this review after my first week. I will write another one at the end of my 3 week stay. The room was clean including kitchen area, refrig & stove eyes, microwave, drawers, bathroom. Refrig can make normal compressor noises so we advise loading with water, milk, orange juice, soda, etc to add bulk. Then adjust refrig temp to suit so cycle is longer. This a good place to stay while we are helping our daughter & husband with newborn for few weeks. We were in Queen Suite.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Congratulations on the newest member of your family!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you noticed my teams' efforts to make you feel at home. We are truly happy to have you as a guest and look forward to having you continue to be one for the next several weeks!
Buffalo, NY
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This not exactly a hotel, but fine for a good night's sleep. It's really a good value if you are relocating to the area and would like to be able to cook in your room as it has a microwave, can opener, toaster, pans, fridge, a small stove, cupboards with flatware, cups, plates, spatula, strainer, cutting board, coffee maker with coffee. It doesn't say they provide breakfast, but there is a package of Belvita in the room. Free wifi for a month. Comfortable bed. Yes the sheets and towels could use a bit more bleach and there was a chemical clean smell to the room I had, but I'm glad to know there is this chain of hotels out there in case I need to relocate somewhere. Friendly staff and great location!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and the competence of our staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.