“Excellent Service”

Ranked #36 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are now the Innsider Bar & Grill! The Innsider is a Lakewood, Colorado sports bar and grill that features big screen plasma TV's, outdoor patio seating, char-grilled steaks, fish-n-chips, sandwiches, great draft beers and a friendly atmosphere. The grill serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service, and is known as a local hot spot for catching the game or enjoying a cold beer.
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stopped in to check out the beer selection and were happily greeted by Vicky. She is an attentive, excellent server and very well informed about the CO area.

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

So glad you enjoyed your visit and service from our very own Vicky!

Reviewed 11 May 2013

We were running around doing stuff for a good friend w/new baby and so we ate hear a few times over three nights. The burger was the best. My gf had an omelette that was ok. The place was slammed when she went in though. Not huge on chain restaurants but I would go back as they are consistently good.

granite_hotelmgr, Public Relations Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Thank you for your review and for choosing Sporting News Grill when visiting the area. Consistency and quality are two of our main goals. So pleased to have met (and exceeded?!) your expectations.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

I wish we could say we had a good experience but we didn't. My husband and I both ordered the rib eye steak and jumbo shrimp. We got a salad first that was brown and wilted. My steak, which I ordered med. was about 1/4" think and very well done. My husbands garlic mashed potatoes were like paste, and our steamed veggies were almost raw. The shrimp was a joke. We got 4 med size shrimp that didn't taste very done. We would not recommend this to any of our friends, nor would we ever go back. So sad to waste our money.

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

(Written c/o Mike Sherman, Food and Beverage Director).
I've just read your review and am very concerned as your experience as described is not our standard of quality or service. After responding, I'll be investigating with the manager on duty, chef and servers as to what occured during your visit. I'd like to personally apologize and let you know your feedback has been heard and will be used to improve our services. Please know that we only use pure ingredients at the Sporting News Grill - nothing processed or canned. I hope that we will be able to earn your patronage back and show you the quality and excellence that is our standard.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

The friendliness,knowledge, helpfulness. The sports bar
was great. Comfortable King bed. Location is close to anything
you want.

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

So pleased you enjoyed both your visit to Sporting News Grill Lakewood but also your stay at our Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood. We appreciate the feedback and recommendation.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

I was in town on and I stopped in on a Thursday night and had dinner.Wow fast service and top rated food, I travel 12 states and eat out 3 to 4 times a week.
It was so good I had lunch on Friday as well, Chicken chill and club sandwich, It was great again and it took less than 7min after I ordered
I will be back and travel here again, The staff was great they spoke to me and used my name when asking me and others if they needed anything else.
This is a place that I would want to own.
Jim

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendations. We truly appreciate the feedback.. it's always great from a managment perspecitive, to know what your team is doing RIGHT as well as what they can improve upon. We do look forward to seeing more of you in 2013. Until then, safe travels and happy holidays.