“Good place to stay in Denver”

Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Lakewood
Lake Placid, Florida
“Good place to stay in Denver”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I have enjoyed my stay here in Denver while staying here at the crossland economy studios. Quiet, comfortable and economical. The staff has been very helpful, especially the Charissa at the front desk.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, 13 February 2013
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for such kind words about our associates. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed 29 January 2013

locked my keys in vehicle, no problem. Staff was extremely professional( Charissa). Friendly atmosphere. Very clean. I would certainly stay again! Many places are twice the price. No need. Very secure and " homelike setting". Thanks to all the staff for making me feel welcome.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that you chose to stay with us while in Lakewood. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I was very happy with my room. The staff at this hotel was very helpful and nice. Charissa, andrea and jane made my stay very comfortable. yes the building is older, but i would rather have a building that was built well so i dont hear people above me. The location is perfect for anything you want to do in Denver, close to highways to get you anywhere, and better yet close to the mountains. The price is right for a week stay, saved me from eating out all the time and that saved a lot. I would stay here again if back in Denver.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Kg2013_13
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, 20 January 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates made you feel welcome and that they were always available. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I was very happy with my room, helpful people at the front desk, convenient location, and it was extremely quiet. My room was clean and for the price a very good two nights in Lakewood. If people want the Hilton, then pay the price and stop complaining.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a good review about our hotel. It was our pleasure to take care of your lodging needs while you were in Lakewood. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Montgomery, Texas, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Room smelled like someone had cured tobacco in there! Truly awful. The lady next door had a dog that barked a lot. I saw a good number of homeless people walking around the parking lot. They do not have parking to accommodate an oversized pickup truck. Many people complained about the truck blocking sidewalk or entrance but we were stuck because they do not have the parking for a truck this size. (Double cab with extended bed 3/4 ton) Hooters next door was loud. Busy intersection was hard to get in and out. I would have never stayed if I would have known. The ceiling in the bathroom was rotting and falling down, floor was sticky with urine! They say pots & pans but all I had was a dirty pan with a lid that 3 sizes to big for it. Frig was broken and all my snacks were frozen when we left. Yuck!

Room Tip: Do not stay here ever!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Anita P
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, 14 November 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your experience was not a pleasant one. In response to your feedback, I am mentoring each team member and also I am inspecting each guestroom to ensure that this does not occur in the future. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can improve in the areas as needed. I hope that you will contact me directly, at dlw@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Yes, I agree with others saying it's shabby. Hot water works off and on and absolutely poor wi-fi. You get a signal then it stops in less than 5 minutes. We stayed a week and needed it badly. They had us talk to tech support to no avail. The pillows were flat and only 2. Hooters is next door and is noisy.

Room Tip: Not facing Hooters
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Karen W
Fyzal I, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, 9 November 2012
Good Afternoon:
I am very sorry about your substandard stay with us at the Extended Stay Hotel in Lakewood-West, Colorado. I will pass on the information about the WIFI to upper management as I am hoping for an upgrade in the near future. I am also replacing the aged furniture we have in a few guestrooms and am also implementing some positive changes as well.
If you are ever in the Lakewood area please contact me at 303-275-0840 so I can welcome you back and also for you to give us another chance to fix your previous stay with us.
Thank you again for your stay with us, for your comments and your continued loyalty with Extended Stay Hotels.

Best Regards,

Fyzal Ishahak
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 20 September 2012

everything was great, but they didn't have any extra pillows. the area was centraly located near alot of restuarants and shopping malls, and a grocery store . the interstate was a few miles away but that really wasn't a problem.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, 27 September 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. I do apologize that we were unable to provide you with extra pillows; however, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and the amenities we offered on-site.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lakewood
Hampton Inn Denver - Southwest/Lakewood
Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center
TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Southwest Lakewood
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center
Sheraton Denver West Hotel
Sheraton Denver West Hotel
#10 of 27 in Lakewood

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West? Share your experiences!