Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sheri's Motel(Lakewood)
Homestead Motel(Lakewood)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

This is my second time staying at an Extended Stay of Americas hotel (first time was an Extended Stay, second was the Crossland. I guess i have spent a lot of time in longer term hotel because I also stayed at the Intown Suites beforehand Therefore, I have enough experience to compare both hotel companies and properties and have figured out out which is better and the smarter choice. My most recent stay at Crossland Suites in Lakewood was my best stay of all. You get a room for a lower price but wind up getting more than you expect or pay for. Simply stated, the rooms at this hotel are cleaner, bigger, accommodating, and comfortable. If you are staying West of Denver, you can't beat the location. The staff is incredible. From housekeeping to the front desk personnel to the hotel manager Fyzal (I actually became prettty friendly with him) - each member of the staff worked hard for me as a guest and was extremely friendly. All of these things I just mentioned made my budget hotel stay better than what I could of asked for. I definitely recommend. The value and experience is at the Crossland.

• Stayed: June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Marcelino - Thank you for your great comments about our hotel. I am very pleased to read that you are loyal to our brand, especially because we offer spacious, clean hotel rooms at a great rate. As well, I am glad that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Fyzal.

Again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward in hosting you soon, should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

We requested a non smoking room. When we got to the room it reeked of smoke and the corner near our door smelled like pee. When we asked the front desk worker, they said the smell was just coming from a near by room. My mother developed a cough because of how bad the air was and by the time we got home every thing we had with us reeked of smoke and had to be washed multiple times. We will never be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. The cleanliness and smoke odor issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, we have developed deep cleaning programs for both our interior and exterior areas of the hotel.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dlw2@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was having my downstairs to my condo completely renovated and had to vacate my home or a short period of time. I wanted to stay closeby to keep my eye on things and for convenience. The most economical choice was Crossland Economy Hotel in Lakewood. I wanted to save money on my stay but did not want to give up comfort. Immediately, I was pleansantly surprised. Not only were the rooms clean, comfortable, and appealing for the money, I actually had a good time while I was there. My neighbors were cool, and I met a number of other guests I actually became friends with. The staff was top notch....each and every one of them. The manager Fyzal was extremely nice and accommodating with every one of my requests. Emily, service agent at the front desk knew everything about the property and also made sure I had everything I need. I even became friends with the housekeeping woman assigned to my room, Teresa. She was awesome! My stay went quick, and before I knew it I was back in my condo. I easily recommend this hotel to anyone staying short or long periods of time. I had a great experience!

Room Tip: There is a front and back part to the hotel. The front sits right on the main road. I recommend staying in the back of the hotel for less noise and commotion.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is my 2nd round of living in an Extended Stay hotel. I wasn't ready to sign a lease for an apartment so I decided to stay at the Extended Stay in Lakewood. When a roommate situation came up, I jumped ship and moved into a house with a friend. I should of known it wouldn't work out because roommate situations that thrive or survive in harmony are rare. When things went sour, I did not hesitate to move back to one of the Extended Stay family hotels. This time I chose the Crossland in Lakewood. I see horrible ratings on this hotel, but I do not agree at all. Here are the advantages of living in a longer term hotel than an apartment. No lease...payments can be made daily, weekly, or monthly...no utility bills....housekeeping once a week...no landlord...overall flexibility. I am so much happier in the hotel. I feel I have no requirements, no commitments, and I like that. I can come and go as I please. OK, so the rooms are not like the ones in the Ritz Carlton, however they are better than their price. The hotel is cheaper than any other option, and I am very comfortable in the rooms I have stayed in. I plan to stay here until I buy real estate. I see no reason to move again, when I am perfectly happy here. It's well worth the money, it's comfortable, and it's freedom!

Room Tip: Since I was in a hotel that was out west, I decided to stay in one of the hotel rooms that faced the mountains. Great view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

John - Thank you for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we could accommodate your long term. As well, I am glad that you continue to be loyal to the extended stay brand. We do take pride in offering spacious, apartment sized, clean hotel rooms with full kitchens at an affordable price. it is great to know that you enjoyed all of these features.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I came to Lakewood, CO from California to look at the area for a possible relocation. I was told that towns west of denver were laid back and had a great mountain view. I planned to stay for 2 weeks to experience and educate myself on South West Denver as much as possible. Money is always an issue, so of course I opted for a cheaper hotel for my stay. I read some mixed reviews on the Crossland Hotel in Lakewood, but since it was much less expensive than other hotels, I felt pretty good about staying here.

I am really happy I chose this hotel. For being a budget hotel that caters to longer than average hotel stays, they provided and offered me everything I needed. They thought of everything. The rooms are equipped with a full kitchen, utensils, plates, and cookware. The room I stayed in, which was a regular room, was very spacious and had plenty of drawer and closet space for my belongings. In addiition, the bed was comfortable and the room and bathroom were very clean.

I asked the staff a lot of questions about the area and all were happy to answer and help me. I made a daily stop in the front office as hotel manager, Fyzal, front desk manager Emily, and I had great convos about Denver. Thanks to them, I decided to relocate here in the near future.

I will most definitely be staying at this hotel again. It was way worth the money and beyond.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Rochelle - Thank you for your positive review about your stay at our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen, and that you found the bed to be comfortable. As well, it is great to read that our staff provided you with such attentive service, especially Fyzai and Emily. I will definitely share your comments with them and the rest of the team.

Thanks again for your kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!