“Tasty Little Critters!!!”

Ranked #15 of 390 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This restaurant is where an adult be a kid. The table is covered with a big piece of wax paper, and once you get your food the waiter comes along and puts a bib on you. They have seafood and if you love seafood then you will love this one. It's amazing taste come in extra hot, hot, medium and mild. The flavors are incredible, your seafood comes in cooking bags. These bags are tied and when you open the bag the aroma of all these different taste are incredible. Please go and try this for yourself. I say a taste of maybe one country and one other state and I am not going to tell you because you will have to try it for your self. Soooo soooo good.
Denver, Colorado
“Tasty Little Critters!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I'd not been here before and visited with three friends of mine on a Sunday afternoon after a round of golf. We started off with a dozen oysters which were very good but what made them even better was the cocktail sauce that they served with it. It had a little different taste and kick than other cocktail sauces that I've had before.

We then ordered three pounds of crawfish, corn, potatoes and sausage in the medium Cajun sauce to split among the four of us. Wow, tasty! Crawfish aren't particularly filling but were so good we decided to order two more pounds to split. The Cajun sauce that they mixed everything in was amazing and had the perfect amount of kick to it, but not too much! After we polished off a total of 5 pounds I could have eaten more but no one else in my group shared my enthusiasm. Regardless I did not leave hungry, it had just been a while since I'd had crawfish and enjoyed it thoroughly!

I believe the entire meal including two beers a piece (red ale which isn't their own brew but was a perfect accompaniment) was about $80 total or $20+/- per person. Even though it's on the other side of town and a bit of a drive for me I will definitely be back! If you love crawfish you'll love this place!

Warning - From what my friends tell me do not visit on a Friday or Saturday night. Apparently this place (which is not very big) is hopping and is very difficult to get in.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Aurora, Colorado
“Dynomite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Keeping it simple...Wow, I love this place and I have taken a number of friends just to share the experience and now they are regulars as well. When you have a taste for food at Yabby Hut, nothing else will do!

• Visited April 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Finger licking good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Fresh, tasty, spicy and very messy but worth the roll of paper towels you will need to clean up. If you need silverwear, stay home.

Visited February 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“Messy but so delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have been looking for this type of seafood restaurant in metro Denver since I crave seafood often. This place hits the spot. Very casual dining but that's the only way to eat crabs and crawfish. Great for families.

• Visited April 2014
Arvada, Colorado
“Love, love love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We went here shortly after Thanksgiving with family and friends. I wasn't really optimistic about the trip because well its nearly impossible to find decent seafood in Denver. However, this place is absolutely fun and delicious - some of the best seafood I have had in a long time. I recommend asking for gloves since its all "finger seafood" and the sauce can get pretty messy - but boy is it yummy!

• Visited November 2013