“very nice for under 100.00”

Best Western Denver Southwest
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Lakewood
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel is very nice newly remodeled, great rooms, everything is new, staff was nice, breakfast was perfect, internet was inconsistent, tv was new but complicated, heater was complicated also, but it might have been me. You cant beat it for under 100.00, but I wont stay there again unless the internet is 100%

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Roseanna S, Manager at Best Western Denver Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

We really appreciate you staying with us and for taking the time to provide us with very valuable feedback. I apologize that you had some issues during your stay I know how tiring this can be so certainly do apologize. We hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

we stayed here on the way to Oregon. The room was not as clean as we would have liked (there was hair on the pillows and no liners in the trash bags). We had also requested extra towels when we reserved the room and there was only two when we got there. The continental breakfast was very good though.

Altogether, I didn't think it was a great deal for the money. I think next time we will stay at a Motel 6. At least there you know what you are foing to get and you know your room will be clean.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for the review. I’ am sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your standards and I hope we get the chance to have you back so we can make up for your less desirable stay.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We found this motel conveniently located close to several highways of the south & west end of Denver but off the beaten path enough to be quiet. The decor was most fitting and well done. The room was very clean and the breakfast was delicious. We will go back for sure!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Roseanna S, Manager at Best Western Denver Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Property under renovation but will be really nice when finished. The Inn is working towards a dinosaur theme and has done a terrific job of doing a tasteful theme idea. It was torn apart but the new rooms are nice, although not new furniture and some budget type details, such as cheap showers and poor workmanship. The breakfast area and lobby are nicely done and some terrific dino details. Took out pet and had to wait while the clerk inspected our room prior to leaving. Breakfast room was discombobulated and their "cook to order" was not working when busy. We went elsewhere for breakfast. Be patient, this could be a terrific place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and comments about the hotel. Please accept our apologizes for the issue you had during your stay. I hope you give us another opportunity to WOW you on your next stay in Denver!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

If you have a pet and need a pretty nice place to stay, I would definetely stay here. It is great for the value. We did have a slight problem with water pressure in the showers. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The new renovated lobby was spectacular.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review! I apologize for the inconvenience of the slight water problem but I'm glad you found are staff friendly and accommodating. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed here one night while visiting family in Denver. Newly remodeled on one side, but the beds were so soft that isn't wasn't a great nights sleep. The staff was very friendly but I don't think I will stay here again simply because I prefer a firmer bed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you didn't like the soft beds and you didn't get a good night sleep but if you come back to the area, give us a call ahead of time and we will do what we can to find you a room with a firm bed. I hope you give us another opportunity to impress you on your next stay in Denver.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The hotel is under renovation and the staff is rude and dont care.! The rooms are not in good working order and none of amentities at the hotel work. They start breakfast later than other hotels so it is not good for business travelers.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Roseanna S, Manager at Best Western Denver Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for the review. Let me apologize that your stay with us was anything less than perfect and I can absolutely understand when everything in the room is not working can ruin a stay and I know we would have done are best to get everything fixed while you were here and I hope you give us the opportunity to impress you on your next stay in Denver.