“survey”

BEST WESTERN Denver Southwest
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Lakewood
“survey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

First time I was unhappy with this hotel. The rate was higher than online and was not informed that room only had a shower and no tub. I have stayed here many times with no problems. Excellent breakfast included.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank 807ruthh
Roseanna S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Denver Southwest, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Please accept our apologies that you experience didn't met your expectations. However we do have some rooms that still have tub, so if you come back to the area please give us a call and we will find you a room with a tub.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
San Marcos, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

There's a dinosaur, caged outside of the lobby. Walked in, dinosaurs everywhere! Stayed a week on business, and I LOVE "different". Owner of this Best Western, shows his passion troughout his hotel. Great value for a place that offers a secured entrance (rooms are indoors), complimentary fresh ground coffee in the lobby, $1 snacks, free wifi, complimentary breakfast including a waffle station, bagels, toast, muffins, juice, cereals, and oh...an omelette station! Kidding? Nope. I'm having a great stay (yes, I'm still here - couldn't wait to write a review), fridge and micro with coffee maker in my room, clean/comfy bed, a desk, dresser, a framed dinosaur painting, and a view of the heated pool/spa. My only critique is the challenge of closing the bathroom door (a little tight). Not a big deal since I'm alone :)
I will return...thanks for a great stay, Craig and staff!

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the lobby have better wifi connection.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Roseanna S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Denver Southwest, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
I'm glad that your having wonderful experience at our hotel! We would love to become your new "home away from home" when traveling to Denver! Please let me know if you need anything and thank you for the wonderful comments.
grand Junction
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

Wonderful dinosaur deco. But the smaller bathrooms make it hard to shut the bathroom door without having to squeeze around the toilet. Great breakfast. Clean rooms. Staff is was nice. This review demands to have 200 characters and I don't have much more to say. Nice place to stay will stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review and comments we truly appreciate the feedback and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you. When you come back to the hotel, give us a call ahead of time and we will do what we can to get you a bathroom with more room to move.
Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Ranchos De Taos
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was very impressed with the beautiful lobby décor with dinosaur theme, excellent breakfast, comfortable rooms, lovely staff who were so helpful and well informed about the great Denver metroplex, I stayed an extra night.. I would recommend this motel to both families and business people.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm glad that you enjoyed your most recent stay at our hotel! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team and we look forward to having you visit us in the near future.
Ogden, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

From the time I checked in I was greeted as a special customer. The reception clerk, Teddy, was very helpful. I had reserved my room online and did not find an area to request "No stairs" since I am disabled. Teddy, was able to quickly change rooms to a first floor, readily rerun our keys, and we were quickly checked-in. Our room was very nice, updated, and our bed very comfortable. In the morning there was a wonderful breakfast which included freshly cooked omelets prepared by had according to one's own desire, ham, bacon, sausage, green peppers, onions, etc. and they also had freshly cooked belgian waffles, a cereal bar, sweet rolls, etc and wonderful juices and coffee. I was amazed at the wonderful selection.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roseanna S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Denver Southwest, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next stay with us.
mesa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

I usually like to stay at Best Westerns. This Best Western in the Lakewood/Denver area is really good. It has a very nice apperance and atomsphere. The staff is very friendly and helpful at all hours. Their breakfast is more than Continental, which is a great value. The beds are the best! Very comfortable. Overall this hotel has the best offerings for a very good price!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review and comments. I ‘am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see soon!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel is very nice newly remodeled, great rooms, everything is new, staff was nice, breakfast was perfect, internet was inconsistent, tv was new but complicated, heater was complicated also, but it might have been me. You cant beat it for under 100.00, but I wont stay there again unless the internet is 100%

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roseanna S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Denver Southwest, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
We really appreciate you staying with us and for taking the time to provide us with very valuable feedback. I apologize that you had some issues during your stay I know how tiring this can be so certainly do apologize. We hope to see you in the near future!