“Great fun!”

Jumpstreet Indoor Trampoline Park
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We were in Denver for medical reasons and my son needed a diversion. This was a great place to have fun. We had fun watching him too! It would have been a lot more fun with friends, but he still had a good time. Manager nicolas was really nice and helpful.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I had fun alongside my kiddos. Great workout also! The toddler area is in a goofy spot, so it was hard to keep an eye on the other kids from the corner location, but the overall experience... fun.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We visited with another family and the kids had a blast. We had a hard time getting my older girl out. They have a great system of color coded wrist bands that tells everyone when they have to exit or pay more money for another hour. The foam block pit was definitely the biggest hit. +

1  Thank GunniMom
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

This Lakewood location opened in late 2012 and appears that it coincided with the closing of the very sketchy Thornton place. This one is brighter, bigger and cleaner. The best seats for parents of teens are in the far corner by the inflatables. They're a bit more comfortable and you can see most of the area from there. I find the prices are high, but maybe I'm just cheap? I just spent $100+ for 5 teens to jump and play for 2 hours.

1  Thank ParkhillDad
Reviewed 31 December 2012

This was the highlight of our trip for the grandchildren. They just loved this place. It is a kid central. Bounce all that excess energy away. Great location in the Bel Mar mall area. The only thing we did not like was we had to leave.