“Always the Best” 5 of 5 bubbles

240 Union
Ranked #2 of 388 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Thornton, Colorado
“Always the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

This is one of my favorite go to places. Family friendly and excellent food. They do lots of wonderful new dishes and try out different flavors. I really enjoyed the "new" Popsicles they were so refreshing and a fun shape.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Lakewood, Colorado
“Fresh local ingredients with a gourmet touch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2010

Michael's 240 Union has consistently provided appetizing dishes made with fresh seasonal products eloquently presented. The ambiance of the restaurant is business casual, yet one feels just as comfortable coming in after a sporting event with no differentiation in service.
A few regular menu items are comfort food - much like grandma used to make. Seems like there is a conscious attempt to provide healthy choices on the menu. This along with a quality but value price wine options make for an enjoyable evening with your date. Finally, dessert choices offered include both high (and low) calorie options that one is unlikely to resist.

Lakewood, CO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Atmosphere and Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2009

204 Union is a 204 Union has great food at a fair price. The portion sizes are just right and the prices range from $9-$14 dollars Pizzas and $14-$30 dollar Entrees. They also have freshly baked breads in the center of the table (one of my favorite parts). It is a wonderful place for a special occasion (i.e. Anniversary, Birthdays or Holidays) or just a nice lunch/dinner with friends and family. My husband took me here for our second date and we have been going back ever since. We even had our wedding reception in the restaurant’s Wine Room! The owner is always around asking how everything is and the wait staff is amazing. I have never had bad service. I definitely recommend this place to anyone!great place for a for special acction

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I thought my trout was very nicely done - baked whole in their pizza oven. The ceasar salad was nothing to write home...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2008

I thought my trout was very nicely done - baked whole in their pizza oven. The ceasar salad was nothing to write home about and my friends who shared the key lime pie for desert were not impressed. Overall maybe a 3.5 rating, but since I can't give that rating it gets a 3 since it doesn't rate a 4.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Corvallis, OR
“very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2007

I ordered the pizza and it was very good. Great wine list, nice atmosphere, great service. Menu's a bit limited, but everything we tried on it was very good. I would go there again.