“High quality food, service, prices”
Review of 240 Union

240 Union
Ranked #2 of 407 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

240 Union might be the best restaurant in lakewood-- too bad its in a mini-mall. Having said that, the wine selection is excellent, the food is surprising and good, the service is well above par. But this is a dress-up place, and not a place for young adults who want to have fun-- enjoying the finer things is serious business here.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have reviewed this restaurant before and I always love to go back. The food and the service is just wonderful. We went on Mother's Day which is always a little crazy for a restaurant ... but we went at 3pm ... perfect time to go. It was not too busy and we got to linger and really enjoy our meal. We started with Oysters on the half shell, not too watery, very good. We also had deviled eggs, which at 240 they put some horseradish in them so they have a bit of a punch, I like that. I had a delicious Lamb with mashed potatoes and peas ... excellent. Of course the wine selection is terrific and great beers on tap too. My husband loves the Estrella from Spain.

1  Thank millerfun
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The food and service are always superb. Have been there several times for lunch, it's always great. Love the calf's liver & onions, usually have to call ahead to order it. Food is always creative and fresh. It's been there a long time whereas many other restaurants come and go, so the owner is doing something right! Restroom lovely.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

My company had a party here (rented the private suite) and had blast!

It was a costume/dinner party and about 40 of us dressed up, causing not a little stir among some of the other dinner patrons.... but our hosts were amazing.

Our food was delicious (mine was anyway), and the atmosphere was warm and inviting.

I highly recommend this spot!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food is tasty but the menu is fairly limited and pretty expensive. I would say check the menu out online first. The pork tenderloins with pistachio are wonderful and unique. Service is usually very attentive, two sips of water and someone is refilling it. Interior is upscale but not so much so that you feel underdressed.

1  Thank Renae P