“Great Quick Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Always a great place to get a quick sandwich! Great Salads! Fast, Friendly Service! Never a wait! A Old Favorite!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

We went here a few weeks ago and had pizza, it was good, decent. Went there last night and my husband had lasagne and I had rigatoni with sausage and nothing to write home about. The sauce is tasteless like a cheap canned store bought sauce. The bread is cold and tasteless. The salad comes out of a bag and there's only one dressing, Italian, and it's tasteless as well. Would def. not go back there again unless it was for pizza.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Some of the items on this menu are homemade. LIke the pasta, the pizza, and the sauce. But the red sauce was heavy and heart burny, the bread, butter, and salad where boring with no effort or excitement put into it, and the meal was overall just plain adequate. I had spaghetti, my husband tried the pizza. We were unimpressed. Would not go back.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

..then this is what would come out of her kitchen for the family meal. House-made pasta (called noodles on the menu) with a hearty tomato sauce and savory pork sausages. The thick consistency of the pasta had a nice weight to it that was from an era gone by. It was a step back in time in a nice sort of way. You definitely ate hearty and well with the portion that was served for about $11.00 a plate. Yes, that cheap and delicious made the meal a true value meal for a local establishment. The ice berg salad with Italian dressing kept pace with the old-school interior that probably told a story or two in each booth. The white bread served with margarine was the only let down. One, two bites and the garlic bread basket was ordered. I wanted to make sure that I had the classic bad-breath garlic bread experience with this meal. What showed up was a Texas-toast approach that worked with the side of hot tomato sauce served for additional dipping. Throwing in the never-empty fountain soda made the little-boy in me enjoy a true family dining institution. Dessert was something between cheesecake and tiramisu that gave me a nice sweet ending to the meal. The food is far from fancy or sophisticated - it's home cooking.

My waitress probably worked there for umpteen years and knew the regulars like that back of her hand. Pleasant as all get out and able to roll with my shameless indulgence with a good sense of humor. She's old school fun and added to the down home experience I have learned to appreciate.

1  Thank BluYooper
Reviewed 29 September 2012

This was the worst dining experiance of my life. We were seated with no welcome service was greatly lacking. We ordered the 15" Deep dish pizza and waited 30+ min it was not hot when it arrived and was RAW in the middle. It took 10 min to get the waitress back when we reordered it was another 30+ min to get our new order (the same thing but regular crust). We finished having now been there over two hours. We requested a to go box and were presented with one that had cheese and grease covering the bottom. I was told it was OK because an earlier customer had decided to eat theirs there. Finally I was brought a box and when I asked if they were going to give a discount I was told no I have to pay full price. That was the last straw I paid for it but they Kept the leftovers on their rug. 20+ years as a loyal customer and I'll never return
Thanks for the service!!!!