“I love this place!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Love the salad dressing The Italian sausage pizza is one of the best old-fashioned style pizza's in Denver. Good service, adequate bar. The homemade spumoni ice cream is tasty and very authentic. I had son's celebration after master's degree graduation from Regis, casual and perfect atmosphere for visiting.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Pizza Hut pizza but worse
The pizza was indedible and we had to pitch it when we got home. Not a single green vegetable on the menu. The rest of the menu reminded me of my high school cafeteria. The salad was iceberg lettuce and a few shredded carrots. They only had once dressing to choose from. Incredibly disappointed and surprised by the previous reviews. It takes 25 min to make the pizza and it is not worth the wait!
Don't go!

Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

A nice family restaurant that's been around a very long time. Nothing fancy, just your basic Italian fare. Noodles are homemade. Their garlic toast is Texas toast broiled and cut up into bigger than bite size piece to dip in a meat sauce. Manicotti was okay. The noodles were thick. It was not cooked thoroughly so the ricotta cheese filling was stiff and cold. The raviolis were cooked and were great. Meatballs were done to perfection and very tasty. Service staff was cordial. I saw pizzas on other people's tables and looked absolutely fabulous. I'm not a pizza person, but would go back to give it a try.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Went with some locals to this restaurant. It's seriously in need of updating. I don't think the décor has been updated since the 70's.

I had the rigatoni and couldn't decide on the meatballs or sausage and I appreciated that our waitress suggested that I get one of each, so that was very helpful. My meal was tasty and the rigatoni was not swimming in sauce, which I liked. Too often Italian restaurants put too much sauce on their pasta, and I didn't find that to be the case here. I believe all their dinners include a basic iceburg lettuce salad. The salad was nothing special, but it was nice that it was included.

I wouldn't rush back if I was in the area, but I wouldn't avoid it either.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We love the lasagna there and when that is what we want that is where we go. We always come back. It is very consistant there and they have lots on the menu, but for us it is "our Lasagna" place.