“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Italian
LAKEWOOD
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Tend to go at least once a week due to proximity and haven't had a bad experience. The Happy hour offerings are outstanding and I ask for a booth in the bar to avoid noisy children. Odd as it sounds, they have killer-good steaks! (I know, like ordering chicken in a fish joint). Had the BACON Mac & Cheese - delicious! My fave is Bow-tie pasta - there's bacon in one version. What's not to like? I avoid high traffic hours cause the cement floors lend to poor acoustics, but some booths are quite cozy and not so loud. But who goes to an Italian joint for quiet? The warm bread and garlicy oil- wonderful. Salads consistently cold, crisp and tasty, too. The appetizer pizzas an excellent value and the baked mushrooms - yummy!

• Visited November 2012

Lakewood, Colorado
“Garlic, Garlic and more Garlic”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Everything tastes like garlic. Cheese pasta, marina pasta, meats, you name it.....garlic.

Denver, Colorado
“Average overpriced Italian chain food”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I won't go back. There are too many other choices in Denver and surrounds to go to this chain food restaurant and be treated as a commodity. The food was poorly prepared, like it came from an Italian food factory, service was lackluster and pushy when it came to ramping up the order with extras.

Visited September 2011
Denver
“I'll go somewhere else”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I had dinner here on a Saturday night. The restaurant was not very busy. I had a Create Your Own pasta dish with spaghetti and sausage and also had chili. The chili was the worst I have had anywhere. I kid you not, when I tasted it I thought immediately of Chef Boyardee-those cans of horrid spaghettios you used to see in supermarkets. The taste reminded me of when I was a kid eating that stuff. The chili was just awful. As for my main dish, it was average or below. They were generous with the sausage, but the sausage did not seem of a very good quality; it seemed overcooked and didn't have much taste. It was rather tough. I was sorry I got the meal. On the other hand, their complementary bread was good and they happily brought seconds of the bread. Service was good, our waiter was good.

• Visited October 2011
Lakewood
“Good Value”
Reviewed 8 October 2009

We've visited during lunch.
The food and sevice was was good. I did like the fact that the pushy drink sales staff didn't appear. We did enjoyed dining in a relaxed atmosphere. It reminds me of Olive Garden.