“Great place for a great lunch.”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #39 of 392 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I found the place clean, good food, modern, and reasonable. I was there for lunch, but plan to have a dinner there while in town. The tables were a bit small. It looks to be a favorite among locals.

Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

Been here many times. Lots of choices! Salad bar is good size and sandwiches are huge! Can get very busy with all the businesses around the area so be prepared for a wait to order!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Excellent salad bar - would go again when in the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

I have been to Jason's Deli for as long as I can remember really. This place is fantastic. Food is always fresh. Sandwiches are packed full of ingredients. They do not skimp on their servings either. I absolutely LOVE this place. If I had money to invest in a restaurant for myself this is the one I'd invest in. If you're in the area at all, this is a MUST stop!!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Menu has a lot of options like wild salmon burgers, good homemade soups, a salad bar, and Free ice cream!!