“Love the salad bar!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Lakewood, Colorado, United States
“Love the salad bar!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I know, it's a "deli" but I haven't had a sandwich here in years. My husband and I love the salad bar. It's well stocked, fresh and has great selections. Love the roasted red pepper hummus with flatbread that is on the salad bar. It's nice to have a healthy choice for a quick meal.

• Visited May 2014

Alaska
“Great Idea but Average Food”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My wife and I stopped in here during a walk. We had never been to a Jasons before. Overall I must say we were disappointed. I loved the idea of free ice cream which we both took advantage of. However, we were both disappointed with our sandwiches. I had turkey and there was very little turkey included. My wife had a veggie sandwich and she was also disappointed. We felt the lunch was over priced and of average quality. I'd go back for the ice cream but that is about all. I know this place is very popular but we just did not get it. Service was adequate. They do have nice outdoor sitting.

• Visited March 2014
Arvada, Colorado
“Great Lunch Stop”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I've always been a fan of Jason's and I've eaten at many locations. They are pretty much the same. I get the 1/2 California club with fruit and a cup of broccoli cheddar soup. I usually get a variety of fruit but here they only gave me strawberries and cantaloupe . Would have been better with a few grapes thrown in. But who can resist the fruit dip . The soup just wasn't right. The texture? I like it smooth and creamy but this wasn't. Although I didn't get the salad, the salad bar was half the size of the other Jason's I have been too. I have to give kudos to the staff. I showed up at 12 noon and the service was pretty fast. The guys behind the counter haven't slowed down yet. The manager seems to be very attentive.

Lakewood, Colorado
“Wonderful mufalettas!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

This is a nice deli with a wide variety of choices on their menu. I had the mufaletta sandwich and my boyfriend had the salad bar. Both were excellent. We were able to sit outside on their patio and enjoy the warm spring weather. And they have free soft serve ice cream for dessert!

• Visited May 2013
golden, co
“Busy, Fast, Good Food”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

This is a jamin' lunch spot. The staff cranks out the food as any good lunch spot should. Can be a little slow, parking can get a little competitive.
Great selection, including sald bar, soups, hot sandwiches, free soft serve ice cream.

Visited April 2013