“Ate here twice in two days... real good”

Old Chicago Wadsworth
Ranked #9 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 November 2013

So I was in town on business and needed a place to eat, drink and relax. OK so relaxing at an OC is not for the faint of heart but I do like to watch sports and seating in the bar was the quickest way to eat. They were very attentive to our needs even though they were slammed. The food came out hot... no long delays either. You can tell that this location is used to being busy. The first night I ate here they got my pie wrong but it was not very far behind my guests. The beer selection is second to none... the wings with the dry rub are to die for. I have a hard time finding anything I dont like to tell you about... maybe seating kids in the bar area. Keep them in the dining area and let the adults have the bar area... good times!!! thanks OC

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

They offer super easy and covemient access for pick-up. Tavern pizza, the salads and numerous appetizers are delicious. The carryout location is just inside the front door. The staff is always very polite on the phone and make the wait very pleasant once you arrive for your carryout.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Bar area can get packed in a hurry. Nice selections at happy hour. Met some friendly people there, including the bar staff. Would go back if I stayed in the area.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Sat at the bar for a beer and personal pizza. The bartender suggested we get the "pub pizza" for $2 dollars less. The cheese is outstanding. Very fine place.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

We visited this restaurant for the first time on 09/04/13. We were immediately greeted with warm enthusiasm from the hostess, Alexxus. Shortly after she had seated us, we noted that the lamp over our booth was very dim, making it impossible for us to read our menus. She quickly adjusted the lighting and conscientiously checked on us throughout our dining stay to ensure our satisfaction. Likewise, our server, Renee, was obviously very busy waiting on large parties. Nevertheless, she was very patient and composed as she took our order and entreated us as if we were her only customers. She was very diligent and attentive throughout our entire stay! The food was also delicious, but the very stellar facet of our stay was the tremendous service we had received. With smiles!!