“always good food”

Peking-Tokyo Express
Ranked #24 of 410 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We started off with egg drop and hot and sour soup which is always good. We got the pupu platter for the first time because hubby wanted crab cheese wontons and I didn't. There were 2 of everything on the platter. Hubby ate the wontons and loved them. The beef sticks were good too. The bbq pork ribs were good, I'd never had the red bbq on a rib before. It also had fried shrimp, egg roll and chicken wings which were all pretty standard. We always get the combo pad thai which we love. The new item we tried was the mu shu pork. They serve the real mu shu pancakes which are thin and delicious. Hubby like it, I thought it was ok. I like a lot of cabbage and their version had a lot of the other things which I'm sure some people like. Of course that didn't stop me from eating it! We had lots of leftovers especiallly because we ordered the pupu platter.

They always have fast and friendly service.

1  Thank saltw80128

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We eat here as often as possible. We love the fried won tons as appetize and the Hunan beef is great.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Great portions of white meat, battered in a yummy sauce. Also the egg drop soup is one of my favorites as well. Polite and fast delivery.

1  Thank Local-Foodie_11
Reviewed 29 October 2012

While staying at the southwest La Quinta we ordered from the Peking-Tokyo Express and the food was wonderful. Hunan beef was particularly good (a little spicy) and the delivery was quite fast.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Great food! Consistently the best around. Delivery or eat in (be sure to check out the newly remodeled bathrooms too)!

1  Thank COFamilySince95