“Great Chinese and cordial service”

Peking-Tokyo Express
Ranked #33 of 389 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Asian
IL
“Great Chinese and cordial service”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We've been touring for a few weeks and decided to stop into Peking-
Tokyo Express after reading the TA reviews. We were not disappointed. The food was ample, hot, and tasty. We ordered the Moo Shu Pork, which came in 4 rolled up pancakes, and Shrimp with Lobster Sauce, and fried rice. Service was quick and friendly. If we're in the area again, we will be sure to stop in!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Cindy Z

Denver, Colorado
“I travel 15 miles to eat here!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I found this place years ago when I lived close. But even after moving away, I make a special trip on occasion to satisfy my craving for top notch Asian!

Try the Vietnamese pork roll (not kidding, best I've ever had), hot and sour soup, squid with curry sauce, and shrimp or tofu pad Thai.

You will NOT be disappointed here...

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Matthew M
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“Serious Value”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Incredible amount food and beer for very low price. Expansive menu and attentive service. Live it up and don't do just Chinese or Japanese, try all of Asia.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank originalXfactor
Purrfectville
“The VERY best Chinese Delivery EVER!!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

OK, I will admit that my mommy rarely raves about delivery food and Chinese is typically her last option. However, Peking-Tokyo Express brought nothing but MMMM~MMM's from both she and daddy tonight! The Crab/Cheese Wantons were truly SUPER, mommy's favorite. Daddy did nothing but exclaim with amazement at each vegetable he crunched into, stating how incredibly fresh it was! Their service was provided with a genuine smile and the delivery wait time hardly noticeable. Absolutely worth trying!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank SuePurrQT3-14
Denver, Colorado
“always good food”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We started off with egg drop and hot and sour soup which is always good. We got the pupu platter for the first time because hubby wanted crab cheese wontons and I didn't. There were 2 of everything on the platter. Hubby ate the wontons and loved them. The beef sticks were good too. The bbq pork ribs were good, I'd never had the red bbq on a rib before. It also had fried shrimp, egg roll and chicken wings which were all pretty standard. We always get the combo pad thai which we love. The new item we tried was the mu shu pork. They serve the real mu shu pancakes which are thin and delicious. Hubby like it, I thought it was ok. I like a lot of cabbage and their version had a lot of the other things which I'm sure some people like. Of course that didn't stop me from eating it! We had lots of leftovers especiallly because we ordered the pupu platter.

They always have fast and friendly service.

• Visited April 2013