“I'm getting to be a regular here.”
Review of Mu-Lan Landing - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mu-Lan Landing
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Clearly more take out than eat in. The pu-pu platter was a bit of a disappointment but the dishes are good. Try the kung-pao chicken, large cut meat and veggies in a good sauce. The moo-shu were also quite good.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I ordered delivery a few days ago. My order consisted of chicken lo mein ($8.25) and pan fried dumplings ($4.95), yet somehow my bill was almost nineteen dollars, without tip! Come to find out there is a delivery charge, even though I live five minutes down the highway from the restaurant. When I got the food, it wasn't particularly warm, although it looked beautiful. But when I tasted the lo mein, there was a very strong, odd sour flavor after the food was in my mouth for about 3 seconds and I honestly cannot place what it was. It was so bad, even after a good dose of well-aged soy sauce, that I couldn't eat it. It was the singularly worst chicken lo mein I have ever had. I will give them a bit of credit for having handmade dumplings, but even those weren't all that spectacular. I don't think I would have been to horribly disappointed if I had ordered some exotic dish that I had never had before, but this is lo mein we're talking about here. And I can't chalk the taste up to authenticity, because I've eaten plenty of authentic Chinese on Federal. It's too bad, because this place was great when I was a kid. Now I know why we stopped ordering from them all those years ago.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

When we went upstairs to this little Chinese restaurant, most of the lights were turned down and it was quite cold. The hostess/proprietor turned on the lights in the area where we were to eat and brought a portable heater to warm us up. I ordered a rice noodle soup, which was much like Vietnamese Pho and it was pretty good, but the people eating with me did not like their food, and in fact were voicing their concerns about food poisoning. No one actually got sick, but they really thought the food was horrible.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

Very authentic and great atmosphere. Cant complain I really enjoyed everything!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Ive been going to Mu -LAN Landing for over 35 years and they consistently have four star quality food and staff.