“Nothing to write home about”
Review of Pad Thai

Pad Thai
Ranked #78 of 389 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Thai
Atlanta
“Nothing to write home about”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Now and then, I simply get a hankerin for some good Thai food. I passed by this restaurant while simply driving around and thought I've give it a shot. The portions were a bit small for the price and the taste was just ok. Certainly nothing exceptional or that would make me want to go back at a later time. Occasionally you find a restaurant that you think of for months after the fact. This was not one of those experiences. I had actually forgot that I'd eaten there until I saw it listed on Tripadvisor.com. And it was only two days ago that I ate there, so that doesn't say much about the place. Over priced and so-so food.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank NonnahsS

Denver, Colorado
“average pad thai”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I was craving pad thai for lunch and the restaruant that was close by that I normally like was closed on Sundays. I ordered pad thai and the portion was a little small. It tasted ok, but nothing exceptional. I usually like a lime to squeeze over it but it wasn't service with one. My friend had chicken satay and it was delicious.

• Visited April 2013
littleton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We just moved back to Colorado and thought we would try "Pad Thai". The yellow curry sauce was so thin, as if watered down. The vegetables were old, (had a fridge taste) and far as the price of each dish, the portions were small. It seems as if they're having hard times, but in any case, we won't be going back there; thus not a good way to gain new customers.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank bernice m
Palm Harbor, FL
“Very average Thai restaurant”
Reviewed 29 January 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch, ordered the Pad Thai. Certainly different than any Pad Thai that I had before in the sense that it was very "juicy." A little spicy but overall not a bad taste. This place certainly didn't impress me nor did it bring about any other negative feelings that I had.

Gilbert, Arizona
“Pad Thai?”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Was wanting some good Thai food while away at a conference, this was the closest to my hotel and had OK reviews (plus, they actually did serve Singha beer). I started with an appetizer of papaya salad, which was authentic, tasty and just the right spice. I ordered the pad thai for entree, since that seems to be a barometer of quality at many Thai restaurants.

The pad thai seemed to be freshly prepared, looked appealing and was an ample portion. After several bites, though, I could tell there was something unusual about it. It didn't taste bad, but just very different. The closest I can describe would be that it tasted like barbecue sauce had been added.

I probably won't return, since it's unlikely I'll return to the Denver-Lakewood area anytime soon, but if I did I would be sure to order another type of dish and avoid the pad thai altogether. If it weren't for the papaya salad, I'd probably have rated it lower.

• Visited April 2012

Been to Pad Thai? Share your experiences!