“Fresh tortillas and excellent margarita”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Jimador

El Jimador
Ranked #78 of 390 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lakewood, Colorado
“Fresh tortillas and excellent margarita”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family and I always eat here. Service is friendly and the place is clean. My favorite is the fajitas. The combo plates are great too. It feels home made, fresh and tasty. The parking lot is small, but that is the only down fall.

• Visited June 2014

Westville, OK
“Pretty Tasty!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Juan & Cynthia took very good care of a group of teachers from Oklahoma. We were not at all disappointed when we walked in. (The give-away that it was good food was that the parking lot was packed with locals.) Cynthia & Juan went out of their way to ensure that my food did not contain allergens. This is a huge ++++ for me! They were as personable as the food was delicious! This was by far the best restaurant on our NEA RA adventure.

• Visited July 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Still a great place to eat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I reviewed El Jimador two years ago, and wanted to revisit to check it out again. I am thrilled to say they have maintained their standards! Cindy ordered the Chili Relleno and Cheese Enchilada and really enjoyed both! I had the Camerones ala Diabala. The heat was perfect, and the sauce was very flavorful. The only part I was unhappy about was it was advertised on the menu as Jumbo Prawns...that was being optimistic. They were smaller than what I had expected. It was served with refried beans and rice. I thought it an odd accompaniment, but it really worked well. Service was good, and the food came out amazingly fast. I will not wait 2 years to return!!!

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good food. Reasonably priced.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Just came in for Mexican favorites. Rellenis and tacos. Rellenos crispy, lots of cheese, and delicious. Fish tacos were good, fish tender and cooked properly so it was still tender. Green chili spicy and yummy. Great friendly service. Delicious salsa. We are never disappointed.

1 Thank h2ohskier25
“Repeat offender! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I have been coming here for years- even rented the back room for my engagement party before my wedding! Always polite- quick service. Portion sizes will have you taking some home, but the menu is enormous with options for all! I'll be back soon! Ole!

1 Thank Lindsay E